You there are girls that really into havingsugar daddies?

912

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, yes if thereโ€™s money involved ๐Ÿ˜ž

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe sugar babies outnumber daddies in sugar whatever sites. So yes. Perhaps not most. But they outnumber rich men who are looking.

What Girls Said 8

• I would love to have a sugar daddy without having to do any sexual favors. Only companionship.

But that's hard to find. I've tried ๐Ÿ™„

• Sounds good in theory, but usually is problematic in reality. So nah, I'm good.

• I don't mind having one

• EMMEMEMMEEMEMEMMEEME

• I don't mind having a sugar daddy

• I wanted a sugar daddy. They find you attractive always, complement you, take you on trips. Genuinely make you feel special while understanding that you are free to go when the mutual interest is no longer beneficial for both parties.

• You wanted one and you didn't find it?

• I was too scared to go through with the meeting process. Stupid morals always get in the way lol

• Lol but you did find one

• Ew..

• No wayโ€”not appealing in the least! ๐Ÿคฎ I mean, if other girls want to have that, whatever, but no thanks!!!

What Guys Said 11

• The main focus of a woman is the search for a good provider. Some women will. A man with good looks won't keep a woman if he's broke.

• Sugar daddy just means long term prostitute.

• wouldn't u want to have a person who bought u watever u wanted and the presents just got more expensive as time went by and all u had to do was have sex with them

• Of course there are... Chicks will always love wealthy older men, they got the money the toys and they like to party.

• sugar babies are just a more annoying version of gold diggers.

• Yes the probably are

• I wanna one

• If i were female id have numerous sugardaddies they can so more power to them

• Wow good

• yes there are, they are called hoes

• Those are the only kind of daddies they like.