When he says I love you during sex?

Does he mean it if he looks you in the eyes?

1145

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Maybe. No one knows... Since this combination of words (I, Love, You) is probably the most manipulative of all combinations.
    2. If you know the right timing and the right woman to tell her that...
    You could easily stimulate her more, thus creating a better "sex".
    Women love to hear that.. I personally said that hundreds of times.. It always creates a "great" moment where women could be "closer" to an orgasm. Funny thing is that most of them play the game, and give themselves to the "Love scene". After the sex they are pretty much aware to the fact that it was just a moment of passion, nothing more.
    Tell them these 3 simple words on the right moment.. and they will never forget you. Regardless of the fact that you dont love them.

Most Helpful Girl

• only time will tell. can't say yes or no bc there's no ay of knowing. sometimes it means i love this feeling, it an also be a rev elation that he's not feeling inhibited saying bc he's high on sex chemicals. who knows.

does it really matter? i mean if things are going ell meaning it or not won't change that-likewise if things fall apart it won't matter if he 'meant' it.