Should I just end it?

married 6 years, together for 11... never had loyalty or trust issues until he became addicted to meth. I have fought the battle of addiction with him, for our daughter, for 2.5 years, multiple lies and infidelity. Only in the past few months have I thought realistically about being with another man. I can't trust my husband no matter how hard I try. Is it over? Any advise on how else I could try to love him again..

418

Most Helpful Guy

• From my own humble point of view, it sounds and looks as if you need to revive yourself with someone else.
    This subject is greater than all of us.
    A simple suggestion won't really matter,
    Since you should ask yourself one simple question, and that is: "Do I really want to love him again?"
    If the answer is yes, ask yourself whether you think he will embrace it and might change his behaviour..
    If the answer is "no", ask yourself whether you see yourself with someone else..
    I truly think you must cut it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he clean? Or is he still battling?

• I believe it is a never ending battle... he says he is clean and in recovery, but I can't say with confidence.

• You give good advice, thank you.

• Thanks and best of luck to you