Do girls want to be approached by guys?

During everyday activities, are you bothered if someone from the opposite gender approaches you and tries to talk with you?

297

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not bothered. I wish I was approached more often, but also I wish guys dealt with rejection better. Oddly guys I find unattractive seem to have more balls to talk to me. Maybe the guys I find attractive think girls should chase them? Maybe I'm arresting out if my league, I don't know.

• How do you think guys should deal with rejection?

• Lol that's an awesome comparison! Thanks

• It's like, I feel bad for not being attracted, but I can't help how I feel. So, I don't want them to be upset with me and I don't want them to take it personally. I just want them to confidently move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• They only won't mind if they like you. Otherwise heck no they don't want you trying man and they will let you know it.