Would you allow?

Let's say you want to pee and your boyfriend says can he watch you pee would you allow him to watch?
Or
You were walking with your boyfriend in the forest then you wanted to pee and you squatted down to pee and he said can I watch will you allow him?
And can you pee in front of your guy friend?Would you allow??
  • Yes he can watch me pee its just pee
    Vote A
  • No he can't pee time is me time
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If a partner wants to watch me pee, I say let them. Whether it's their fetish, or they just curious what it looks like exactly, I say let them.
    As for pee in front of a guy friend, sure, I can pee in front of them. Maybe not let them stare like you would a partner, but still fine peeing around friends or family. As long as not strangers :P

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I wouldn't mind at all if it were even close friends, I'd just be really embarrassed about it and shy but yeah.. in the right situation I would. Like if I were trapped in a stuck elevator with a guy and needed to pee badly, I think even at that point I wouldn't care who seen me pee.

0|2
    0|0
    • Lolz you would even care if he was in the elevator and looking at your p***y as u pee and watch him have a boner?

• Show All
    • Honestly didn't have a clue that was a fetish, lol.

• So he's free to look at your p***y from the back wild open with his boner jurking off as you pee? ๐Ÿ˜‚ lolz I too just discovered I have it but I just discovered it recently

• If he was just in the bathroom doing his teeth or even in the shower that's fine but not directly watching me

4|1
    0|0
  • If he wants to brush his teeth or something in the bathroom while I'm doing that, then maybe? But if he is straight up directly watching me pee then no. That'd make me feel awkward and uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about if he you he has a pee fetish but only just watching you pee nothing else

• Show All
    • Basically

• Ok noted ๐Ÿ‘

• Yeah sure and I will "accidentally" poop so he never ask again, hopefully he won't have poop fetish *.*

0|1
    0|0
  • HELL YES. he is my boyfriend and I love him I don't give a fuck if he watches me do anything because I am not hiding nothing

0|1
    2|0
  • Yeah, of course. I don't take it as a big deal so it wouldn't bother me to let him watch.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if he had a boner and was jurking off?
      Or you friend had a boner and was jurking off?

• My boyfriend isn't allowed to jerk off to me, if he has a boner I take care of it ๐Ÿ˜‰ my friend, on the other hand, will have service himself. He is welcome to do so but he can't touch me.

• Nice which just gave me a B too lolz
      Noted ๐Ÿ‘

• I'm perfectly capable of doing it by myself thank you.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'll allow him because he has pee fetish. I won't allow any male friends though

1|1
    0|0
  • It's weird if you ask to watch someone pee. If we were close enough and he was just nonchalantly there, it wouldn't be a problem. But to ask, "Hey, can I watch you pee?" That's fucking weird and I'd assume they have a pee fetish.

0|1
    0|0
  • not in the forest not squatting
    and not my guy friend

0|1
    0|0
  • โ€œPee time is me timeโ€ = quality ๐Ÿ˜‚ but seriously thatโ€™s weird as fuck. If my boyfriend asked, Iโ€™d tell him he can piss off (pun intended)

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh weird but sure.
    Guy friend? fuck no in his dreams.

1|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d be creeped out if he wanted to watch me pee. I donโ€™t care if heโ€™d be around, but the watching aspect would be weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care but I don't see why he would want to watch lol

0|1
    0|0
  • We wouldn't even be in a relationship if he said something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldnโ€™t care I guess if I have to pee and heโ€™s there and he watches itโ€™s no big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda of gross. He wouldn't be my boyfriend after that.

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yeah I'm open to all experiences

1|1
    0|0
    • Would it bother you if he jerked of in front of you?

• no I will take care of that, but if he is a stranger or a friend that's a big no, only my boyfriend gets to watch me pee

• Ok only boyfriend noted ๐Ÿ‘

• No I think I'm fine if no one is watching...

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't pee if people are near me.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I let my boyfriend watch all the time. It doesn't bother me at all. ( When we first met it was kinda weird for me to have someone watching me but I said I was willing to let him because the second time we met I asked him if I could watch him, ask weird questions, etc. He's like I guess it is okay because I love you a lot. So yes I let him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only him not his guy friend

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes