Would you allow?

Let's say you want to pee and your boyfriend says can he watch you pee would you allow him to watch?
Or
You were walking with your boyfriend in the forest then you wanted to pee and you squatted down to pee and he said can I watch will you allow him?
And can you pee in front of your guy friend?Would you allow??

• Yes he can watch me pee its just pee
  • No he can't pee time is me time

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If a partner wants to watch me pee, I say let them. Whether it's their fetish, or they just curious what it looks like exactly, I say let them.
    As for pee in front of a guy friend, sure, I can pee in front of them. Maybe not let them stare like you would a partner, but still fine peeing around friends or family. As long as not strangers :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE