Girls, how often do you overthink when it comes to texting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Even with this I am overthinking it, backspacing, checking my grammar and spelling thinking people actually care if there is a space in between the word backspacing.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Every time!!! For real? I’d say at least 50% of the time. We are usually just trying to figure out if you’re serious or just kidding or flirting ow what? In an actual conversation it would be easier to decipher as we would hear voice fluctuations, see eye movement and body language. Which scientifically women are better at reading than men. So even though it’s a nice safe media for you, it causes overthinking and self doubt in us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, like normal conversation I just say whatever I want which can sometimes be a bit much haha. But when I’m having a serious conversation with a guy I like then I do overthink A LOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the text, when it's just a little flirty banter i tend not to overthink anything, but if it's a little more serious my brain goes into overdrive. Of course there is always nervousness when sending flirty/risky texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time and I hate it. that´s why i avoid texting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not knowing if my emotions can be registered correctly or if something will be taken incorrectly causes me to overthink everything I wanna say

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how strongly I feel for the guy. Over thinking can be super high if I'm too shy to ask if he likes me

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think much when it comes to texting. Maybe i should lol

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Even this one I giggled when it hit me that I was overthinking it too😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Every fucking text that comes through my phone from a guy i like i over think it.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time!! I’m working on it

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Often.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot, I have many mental issues so that’s why.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is texting?

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I overthink everything though

0|0
    0|0
  • I wonder if i say something wrong at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much!

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single time

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the context, pun completely intended.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. With every text. I also re read texts i have sent and second guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If his communication isn’t great then yeah it’ll be often, and draining.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes