I am curious why many women on dating sites assume that I want to see them nude, many linked to ADULT websites. I'd really want a woman's perspective?

I am an easygoing and open minded guy, but I also don't believe in going to PAID websites to see nudes of someone that I've never met, or even more are just beginning a conversation with. I would like to know a WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVE of this. I am open to whatever comments you have.I am curious why many women on dating sites assume that I want to see them nude, many linked to ADULT websites. I'd really want a woman's perspective?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of guys just ask for nudes so they assume. Make it clear to us lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE