I am curious why many women on dating sites assume that I want to see them nude, many linked to ADULT websites. I'd really want a woman's perspective?

I am an easygoing and open minded guy, but I also don't believe in going to PAID websites to see nudes of someone that I've never met, or even more are just beginning a conversation with. I would like to know a WOMEN'S PERSPECTIVE of this. I am open to whatever comments you have.I am curious why many women on dating sites assume that I want to see them nude, many linked to ADULT websites. I'd really want a woman's perspective?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of guys just ask for nudes so they assume. Make it clear to us lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It is my experience that majority of guys initiate chatting with me and immediately ask for nudes. They even don't bother to introduce themselves. So I expect such a request from guys, though never respond.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I assume all those women are robots. Normal women aren't into that. There are the few exceptions , but its unlikely you'll run into more than one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be careful with the type of "date site" your using. A lot are hook up and **ck meeting place for strangers to meet. Check reviews and content before using any of those things

0|1
    0|0
  • Most women think all men just want there bodys

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They're scams dummy. Those aren't women, and they're trying to get you to give up your credit card number.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl, but I agree with you on that problem. It's extremely annoying!

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you get random women sending you nudes? I never have got that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are not real women. Do not click on those links...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes