I can't tell if he likes me, or if he was just be nice doing all those things? A must read, desperate need of advice.

afm0os07
I am in a senior in college. I have interest in a guy who was in my classes in over the summer- we were lab partners. We began walking to our cars together since we were in the same garage, and all the while would joke around. We saw each other every day and he would nice things for me like get my lab materials and I noticed him placing his foot on my chair here and there. I got his number for a project we were working on together and we met each other at a local Panera. When I got there, he suggested we sit next to each other so we can do the project.

The first lab got over and I knew he was taking a possible trip to Cleveland to see his niece and nephew, but asked him to hang out, and he said "maybe some other time". I thought he was blowing me off, but thought later he didn't want to make plans in case he did go... turns out he did because he told me all about his trip the next school day.

The next few week went great, and he would ask me for advice about work, and I'm thinking the whole while "Why aren't you asking me out?!" I know he doesn't have a girlfriend. There were so many other hints.. he accidentally touched my ahem.. boob, twice, then said "Oops, haha". Also, our arms would touch while doing some anatomy work and neither of us would move them. He remembered things I told him, and bring them up later. We went to the park for lab, and he walked an alternate route back with me because I wasn't feeling well, while everyone else went a different way back to class. I had to carry a case of mountain dew for a project to class, and he knows my route- called me and carried it for me to class. It was just little things that I remember.

We never really texted or anything, since I have a job, and he has 2 jobs and we are both trying to get into Medical School. I called him a week before our most recent quarter started asking if he wanted to just catch up before classes started. He didn't call back, but texted back a week later saying "Hey, I'm really sorry for not calling back. I know that was a jerk move. I was busy with work." We've been okay since then.. chatting here and then.

I really do like this guy. Maybe he doesn't know I like him- he seems like he is shy. He has been very respectful, well-mannered and careful not to cross any sexual boundaries. and that's why he doesn't text too much or anything. Should I be the one trying to make a move, and just straight up say I LIKE YOU. We have planned to go have lunch in the next few weeks or so. It's been about 3 months that I've liked him and I honestly can't get him off my mind, he's been in my dreams and it's freaking me out to be honest. I can't tell if he likes me, or if he was just be nice doing all those things. Thanks for any advice.
1
1