Which watch to buy?

Hey i was searching for some cheap watches online. would you help meWhich watch to buy?Which watch to buy?Which watch to buy?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• The pics aren't very clear but they look nice for a guy. What brands & models are they?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. I posted customer images rather than the ads. They are from Amazon, Never heard of those brand names

• The watch in the middle can be worn as a dress watch. Despite being sporty, it also looks elegant. To me, other two look too rugged for anytime wear.

• Thanks for the MHO pick. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• get a cheap flight to turkey and buy a fake rolex... not a cheap one but a proper convincing fake. i have had twenty watches in the last ten years all of varying cost and quality but my fake rolex just keeps going and going whereas my ecodrive fucked up after a year and they are very expensive. honestly turkish markets are cool. you can get some great diesel jeans while you are there too lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. Are you from Turkey?

• no but from uk you can have two weeks all inclusive in turkey for 500 pounds ;)