Which watch to buy?

Hey i was searching for some cheap watches online. would you help meWhich watch to buy?Which watch to buy?Which watch to buy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The pics aren't very clear but they look nice for a guy. What brands & models are they?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. I posted customer images rather than the ads. They are from Amazon, Never heard of those brand names

• The watch in the middle can be worn as a dress watch. Despite being sporty, it also looks elegant. To me, other two look too rugged for anytime wear.

• Thanks for the MHO pick. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• get a cheap flight to turkey and buy a fake rolex... not a cheap one but a proper convincing fake. i have had twenty watches in the last ten years all of varying cost and quality but my fake rolex just keeps going and going whereas my ecodrive fucked up after a year and they are very expensive. honestly turkish markets are cool. you can get some great diesel jeans while you are there too lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol. Are you from Turkey?

• no but from uk you can have two weeks all inclusive in turkey for 500 pounds ;)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• What is it you want the watch for? Some of them look like you want specific features because if not these are good looking at all

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• How about something with class?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one, but go with whichever one you can afford.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first and second one

0|1
    0|0
  • Those things are monstrosities

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • number 2