Im stuck with a lost cause? What do I do?

She has been wanting marriage since last year but has constantly left my house, threatens to leave me all the time and has said that she has a list of guys waiting for her.

I thought we were going to be good considering i got rid of instagram, facebook and snapchat since last year. She is the only one that has had access after changing all passwords and recovery emails.

Just today, before i drove a family member to the doctor, i was about to grab my headphones since i was going to be at the doctors for a bit. She proceeded to throw them against the wall breaking the clip that held the wire in place (wireless headphones). I got annoyed by this because she has broken so much of my stuff ever since she started living with me. Before leaving the house, i asked for a hug and kiss but instead she pushed me away.

Now she hits me with this accusation over something i have not used and over someone whom i can careless about cause she didn't care about me during my brain surgery.

I have been trying to prove myself to her for months but it always seems like it is not enough. I wake up at 6am to get ready and leave by 7am. I ask her if she can help me by making me by breakfast while i shower and she blatantly tells me "no, do it yourself" as if i didn't make her breakfast whenever she's running late.

Is this just a lost cause? What do i do? I really feel like she is all i have but i hate feeling this way all the fucking time!Im stuck with a lost cause? What do I do?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry lovely, but this is abuse.

Controlling behaviour like this is out of line, and she should in no way be the only one to have access to your social media- she shouldn't demand to have any access at all. If she hasn't already, with her already breaking your belongings, it could be not long until she also becomes physically abusive, and I really don't want that for you.

She is manipulating you, bullying you and trapping you- I firmly encourage you to leave, and start recording her behaviour, as I have a horrible feeling that she will take having SM control to a new level.
    Tell your family what's going on, get out, have people who support you and treat you right around you. SM, you can report your accounts as someone else using them for a bit of damage control. If it's your place, have support with you when you tell her to leave, if it's hers/a joint place, pack up your things, get out, and take numerous photos/videos to show the state of the place when you leave so she can't trash it and try and foot you with the bill.

I don't know where you are in the world, but in the UK, this type of abuse was finally made illegal in 2015.

No one can tell you what to do.
    No one should demand you prove yourself to them constantly.
    No one can break your things and take away your social media.
    No one should make you feel this way.
    You are better than this, deserve better than this and deserve to be happy.

You are welcome to private message me to ask more about emotional abuse.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks dysfunctional on both ends, break it off.