What is the definition of a tomboy? And why are they always considered less attractive than girly girls?

littlebutswole
Most people call me a tomboy but I don't know if I really am one. I do some tomboy stuff like i get along with guys more sometimes, i don't wear makeup most of the time, i wear sweatshirts and leggings everyday, and i spend most of my time at the gym lifting and joke around all the time. But i am a girl. I have a good sense of style it's just that i would rather be comfortable. I like doing makeup i just don't do it often. i have girl friends and do girl things. i like to have spa days i get my hair dyed and can be sensitive much of the time even if i don't show it. but also i'm not afraid to get dirty and i love a good adrenaline rush and am sassy. What do you think I am? And also why are tomboys considered less attractive? Just wondering.
19
1