Can you tell me what’s wrong with me, please?

Well, I’m very girly and straight close to asexual, but I noticed, that I like to behave like a man, despite loving girly stuff. I am not a lesbian, but I’m very proud to plaise à girl. For example my cousin who is a very attractive man, with a grec god features face, was trying to impress a girl, she was going to date him, until I wanted to tease him, by flirting with her, and since she was a lesbian she gave me her number. I like girls as friends, but I act sexy in the same way of a man, wich mean that I attract them, when their bi and lesbians. One of them even told me, that I have more the features of an alpha male, than an alpha woman... can you explain this? I know I’m not a lesbian, but I am popular among girls, because I am pretty, strong and athletic. And I noticed that have some fan girls wich made me proud... will you see me as a lesbian?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If you think this might be affecting anything I suspect it's cause they idolize you for being so independent. Perhaps ask your grandmother but to me femininity come from being domestic as sexist as that may sound knowing how to cook and bake is really attractive to guys. and remember the was to a guys brain is sex, to his heart is food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you're not a lesbian. You're just alpha as fuck. Good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • People around you can mold you into what you will be so you may have to do something drastic to change their minds and be you

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not a lesbian then it doesn't matter what we see you as.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don’t believe in anyone acting like a certain gender or sexuality. Just be true to yourself and be who you want to be because that’s very best you to be :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah you're just half tomboy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes