Why dont women approach men more often?

Even if its just for a little compliment. y'all should do that more. The world would be a better place.

52

What Girls Said 5

• I've done it more than once...

in fact, I'm married to a guy I made the first move on !!! ... he caught on quickly !!!

• 3d

you're one of the real ones. How long have y'all been married?

• 2d

It's been just short of 6 years now... and I'm still totally in love with my guy

• Say that to extroverted girls. I'd die before finding the courage to compliment a guy I like. Being shy doesn't help a lot and I feel like guys find this unattractive, so.

• 3d

I feel u but speakin on my behalf its flattering as fuck. I love that shit.

• 3d

I would definitely compliment guys more often if I wasn't a pussy tbh 😂

• When we do that, u will subconciously lose attraction.

• 2d

Really? Even if you consciously make the decision to approach because you are attracted?

• too much work

• 3d

So sayin, "i like your face" and walkin away is too much? We gotta do waaaaaaay more than that.

• 3d

lmao no i'm just hella shy to go up to someone and tell them that

• 3d

You know that dude u like? Just tell him u like his shoes one day and smile... then walk off.

• I have/do. The biggest problem is that you don’t know if you like him or not and some guys go bananas if you don’t want to continue the encounter.

• 2d

I mean thats generally how it works. Thats typical for us.

• 2d

They’re more likely to think you “led them on” if you approach though. It’s a balancing act.

• 2d

Those guys just can't take their L's with dignity lol.

What Guys Said 2

• But girls are actually coming outta their shell this 2018. More girls are taking the step now. No dulling!

• Don't sexually harass me pl0x, thanks