What should I do?

So there's this girl in my class that caught my attention. Throughout the semester she was hardly in class so I never really got the chance to talk to her. Our class was very confusing with the dates the teacher gave us for finals. Before finals even started I just turned everything in including my last paper and never showed up again. I kinda figured that she maybe did the same thing. One day I looked her up and found her on Instagram and I followed her and she followed me back. I never messaged her instantly because I thought that would be weird so I gave it like 2 or 3 days before I messaged her. When I talked to her I asked her if she was able to turn in her papers and what not and she replied that she didn't but she was still able to pass. Our conversations with each other weren't stale or boring but it was all school related like our majors and stuff but we managed to keep every conversations going. But the way she would reply back would take literally hours. I think that's normal for a female and I kinda guess she was busy so I didn't really let it bother me. And the way I reply would depend on what I am doing at the moment so it could range about 5 minutes to an hour. It's been about a week that we first started talking and about 2 days ago I started to think that she might have been ignoring me. As any Instagram users know Instagram has this feature were you could see the people you follow like pictures on a certain time. When I sent her a message and hour later I would see that she would be liking other pictures in between that time frame. I'm just really curious why she acts this way. I don't know if she's interested in me or does she even know that I want to get to know her. Any insights into this would be really great to know.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I might be young, but I'm gonna be honest and say that I do this sometimes... When someone messages you and you don't want to appear "desperate" or "needy" I usually wait like some time before I reply. This gives off a vibe that I'm busier than what you think. And that I'm not "desperate" to talk with you. But usually girls do this to guys they really like. Maybe she's just trying to give off this vibe that she's busy and she's worth more than she is and you should pursue her. I think she might like you.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

I'm just really curious if she does like me. The topic me and her are talking about is still about school. Do you have any thoughts on how I should transition into letting her know I'm interested in her without coming off weird?

• 3d

Ask her about her. Like, hey have you listened to the yanny or laurel audio clip? What do you think about it? Ask for opinions and she'll be more open.

• You never really got a REAL conversation started, it was school related and maybe her school life was over whelming her which is probably why it took hours to respond. Try complimenting her and asking about her day and just get to know her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Text her and ask about her interests, hobbies etc. Than she knows that you want to get to know her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes