Why are girls so mean to each other?

Well they are not like how the guys is with each other.. why can’t we be like that?Why are girls so mean to each other?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men like to compete with each other but we embrace it and have fun with it and then clown the loser but it’s all in good fun. Women take this “am better than her attitude” and don’t compete in a healthy way. Dudes also ridicule each other less “if a guy sleeps with a ton of women” we ethier “celebrate it” or “don’t care and treat him equally regardless of the fact”. The majority of slut shaming comes from women trying to put down other women. We also tend to “BS” less than women on average. If we have a problem we talk about it and if a friend of ours looks like trash in an outfit we tell him. Women lie to each other about beauty and how beautiful they are but talk “sh*t” behind each other’s back. If we don’t like you it won’t be secret you will know, if a girl doesn’t like you she will put on a show and act like she likes you. That’s why females (not all mind you) tend to have more tension against each other due to all the fake behavior.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause women are in competition with each other, they compete with each over men, careers, popularity, etc. because women want to stand out and be noticed within the crowd. Men compete to but they do it differently than women, women are more open about their competition then men are. It's just like in the jungle, lions will compete to have dominance so their offspring will be the ones that go on to carry on their legacy. It's a fight/drive to keep your dna on this planet so your generation is wiped out. It's just a subconcience thing that we do and don't notice, even if not to procreate.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Of course the opposite sex is much nicer to each other than the same sex. We're nicer to the opposite sex cause we want to increase our chances of finding a partner.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• You'd be surprised guys can be pretty brutal. Although girls will give each other shit we used to laugh how they'd get offended by like slag slut or hoe when us lads would be throwing each others bikes in rivers and shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Not possible, women are mean creature, its in their nature... but you can find men as good friends...
    P. S - JUST DO NOT RAPE INNOCENT MEN..

0|0
    1|0
    • Hahahahaha 🔫

• hehehe... hahaha...
      Honestly, i admire the cute sexual desire you had...
      i will remember this forever... about you...
      Hardly ever forget this crazy perfect you...

• Hhh u cute ^^

• My guess is because of being around other cut-throat people. Between guys we can joke with each other and throw out some easy insults or jokes about each others' characteristics that really aren't that bad and it's fine. Sometimes a line gets crossed though, where the insults get too realistic, too often to the point where it's actually hurtful. That line is hard to find, especially when you're around people who cross it all the time without realizing that it personally affected the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pfft guys who are friends will of course be friends, but it's not all rainbows and flower between all us guys that's for sure lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know the answer. But it does seem like girls are much more critical and hard on each other than guys are to other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Because they're insecure creatures and they can't keep it to themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the just the way we are. It will always be like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know but I don’t associate with those type of girls tbh they’re just jealous and insecure about themselves why would you wanna be around people like that anywsys haha just be you and you’ll meet people who are nice friendly chill and stuff!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes