Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?

This conversation was cause of being up all night + some drinks. He was particularly curious about if we are ever aware of a "down blouse" situation. Do we realize when we are exposed? Any of us do it on purpose? How many of us care? Do we know when a guy is trying to catch a peek?

I gave him my answer of not caring but I've been aware it's happened at times.
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Eh, it happens
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Not aware
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Intentional
    Vote C
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Careful it never happens
    Vote D

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t do it on purpose, mostly because I have nothing to show but it can happen unintentionally cause sometimes thing just don’t fit lol