Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?

This conversation was cause of being up all night + some drinks. He was particularly curious about if we are ever aware of a "down blouse" situation. Do we realize when we are exposed? Any of us do it on purpose? How many of us care? Do we know when a guy is trying to catch a peek?

I gave him my answer of not caring but I've been aware it's happened at times.
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Eh, it happens
    Vote A
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Not aware
    Vote B
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Intentional
    Vote C
  • Ladies, a guy friend asked me if we are ever aware when we've exposed ourselves?Careful it never happens
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t do it on purpose, mostly because I have nothing to show but it can happen unintentionally cause sometimes thing just don’t fit lol

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I won’t do it intentionally, but also I don’t really care if I was exposed. I seldom wear low cut top, so if that still accidentally reveal my breasts, I don’t wanna care about it Lol Take it as a bonus for guys then

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually wear clothes that completely cover my bust when I bend over. Sometimes when I borrow clothes or wear tank tops in hot weather, I forget I'm wearing them and then everything shows when I try to pick something up. It's always accidental for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the times I am not aware, it's always my mom who points it out and tell me to he careful.
    Sometimes I get annoyed because really what does it matter, honestly there I'd nothing to see anyways

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do it on purpose when I'm with my guy just to be a tease for until we get home but most of the time it's accidental 🤷

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the majority of women who do that are either careless about the possibility of someone seeing their body, or they intentionally want someone to see their body.

0|1
    0|0
  • That doesn't happen to me very often but when it has it was unintentional and I wasn't aware of it. But honestly I don't have much boobage to show off anyway and I mostly wear shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm aware some of the time and usually don't make a big deal out of it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some do it intentionally but most dont know about it and i as you i also dont care about it

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not aware until someone tells me it I catch someone staring weirdly

0|1
    0|0
  • Aware that the top is low cut.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes