Girls, are overly romantic men a turn-off for you?

Kyren
I've noticed in the past few years I've been showing a lot of affection to my girlfriend because I love her so much! This includes buying her favorite hibiscus flowers with a homemade card inside, taking her out to romantic dinners, giving her back rubs when she wants to relax, kissing her every day and saying how much I love her every day! We even cook, go out doing activities and watch movies together while she cuddles on my chest. I feel like if I ever stop showing her my affection, she'll begin to feel like I'm caring for her less and that concerns me because I don't ever want to make her feel like I've loved her any less; that she's the whole world to me!

So my question I was wondering was this: Do you find a guy who's too romantic to you to be a turn off? Would you appreciate it if he divided his behavior between friendly, casual and romantic equally? I was curious what women think of this!

14
7