What do you think when you see a girl with hairy armpits or legs in public?

I don't shave my legs or armpits often and sometimes I'll wear shorts, but it won't be that long like stubble. I won't wear shorts if they were extremely hairy. The last time I shaved was about 2 weeks ago and I went out the other day. What's your thought when you see a girl with hairy legs or armpits in public? I don't really care about shaving or looking that nice cause I'm single and I just don't really care about appearance.

2356

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw girls with hairy legs on the beach, they were an all female band from a country in Europe and some had hairy legs but it was so nice, their legs seem like they were never shaved so hairs looked soft and there was not manny of them, it looked very nice in my opinion, they probably had hairy armpits too but I haven't got the chance to check it out... it just changed my view on hairy girls because I rarely even saw a girl with hairy legs before, now I very much like a girl with hairy armpits and her legs don't need to be perfectly smooth, it's superficial to be such an aesthetic snob I guess and demand that a girl needs to shave always and look "impeccable", it ruins new generation of girls who only want to look like a girl from the commercial and they grow up unhappy and frustrated not knowing that they are the most beautiful naturally... I also don't like when girls pluck eyebrows or wear heavy make up...
    so I like when a girl is laid back like that, very much so

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I also despise those metrosexuals whatever, men who shave chest, legs, it's disgusting

• i must laugh

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• As a feminist, I completely support different expressions of gender/femininity. I personally shave and wax, and have a very femme appearance in general (makeup, hair done, fashion) and I am single. I love doing those things whether or not I'm single. But I think it's so important to uplift women who dont fit that expression of femininity. I always speak up if I hear people trying to ridicule or police womens bodies. Not acceptable.

In leftist political circles, this isn't weird. I went to a leftist gathering the other day and there was a woman in a dress with no bra on and showing off her very hairy legs. More power to her!

My thought is that she's probably a leftist and/or feminist in some capacity. Possibly an eco-friendly, hippy, granola type (they are often leftists too though). I think it's cool.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I wouldn't give a damn. I don't shave often either. The past few weeks i have because i only shave the day before i decide to wear shorts or a sleeveless shirt. I do have moments like yesterday when i had to go to the store real quick and it was too hot to wear long pants. So i wore shorts with my slightly hairy legs. Why would i shave when my short appearance in public would take less time? I also don't really have a reason to be hairless 24/7. My family doesn't mind at all, i myself don't give a damn and i also don't have a boyfriend. You can call me disgusting and what not, but the hairs on my body gets washed way more often than the hair on my head. And i wash my hair frequently

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE