What do you think when you see a girl with hairy armpits or legs in public?

I don't shave my legs or armpits often and sometimes I'll wear shorts, but it won't be that long like stubble. I won't wear shorts if they were extremely hairy. The last time I shaved was about 2 weeks ago and I went out the other day. What's your thought when you see a girl with hairy legs or armpits in public? I don't really care about shaving or looking that nice cause I'm single and I just don't really care about appearance.

1|5

Most Helpful Guys

• I saw girls with hairy legs on the beach, they were an all female band from a country in Europe and some had hairy legs but it was so nice, their legs seem like they were never shaved so hairs looked soft and there was not manny of them, it looked very nice in my opinion, they probably had hairy armpits too but I haven't got the chance to check it out... it just changed my view on hairy girls because I rarely even saw a girl with hairy legs before, now I very much like a girl with hairy armpits and her legs don't need to be perfectly smooth, it's superficial to be such an aesthetic snob I guess and demand that a girl needs to shave always and look "impeccable", it ruins new generation of girls who only want to look like a girl from the commercial and they grow up unhappy and frustrated not knowing that they are the most beautiful naturally... I also don't like when girls pluck eyebrows or wear heavy make up...
    so I like when a girl is laid back like that, very much so

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I also despise those metrosexuals whatever, men who shave chest, legs, it's disgusting

• i must laugh

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• As a feminist, I completely support different expressions of gender/femininity. I personally shave and wax, and have a very femme appearance in general (makeup, hair done, fashion) and I am single. I love doing those things whether or not I'm single. But I think it's so important to uplift women who dont fit that expression of femininity. I always speak up if I hear people trying to ridicule or police womens bodies. Not acceptable.

In leftist political circles, this isn't weird. I went to a leftist gathering the other day and there was a woman in a dress with no bra on and showing off her very hairy legs. More power to her!

My thought is that she's probably a leftist and/or feminist in some capacity. Possibly an eco-friendly, hippy, granola type (they are often leftists too though). I think it's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't give a damn. I don't shave often either. The past few weeks i have because i only shave the day before i decide to wear shorts or a sleeveless shirt. I do have moments like yesterday when i had to go to the store real quick and it was too hot to wear long pants. So i wore shorts with my slightly hairy legs. Why would i shave when my short appearance in public would take less time? I also don't really have a reason to be hairless 24/7. My family doesn't mind at all, i myself don't give a damn and i also don't have a boyfriend. You can call me disgusting and what not, but the hairs on my body gets washed way more often than the hair on my head. And i wash my hair frequently

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• I would assume that she doesn't care that much about her appearance, and that if I was to be in a relationship with her, she would continue to not put any effort into her appearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she's a really confident person who is just very natural when it comes to things like her body hair.

3|0
    0|1
  • Well, don't think I ever have.. At least not the pits, granted I'm not trying to look anyway. I doubt I would care. I've had girlfriends that stopped shaving for awhile, but you're single.. Do your thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer smooth, touchable legs and arms, but body hair isn't a turn off for me. I just remind myself that she's a human and continue my interactions with her.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would kind of look at you to myself I wonder where she's from but I'm hoping when you do go out you do shave I understand living off the grid and being single that's why I have my beard any other time it would be cut down short

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all. I too am lazy (guy). And also I think it is the personal choice to shave.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd be hypocritical if I was bothered by such I'm a Nordic hairy white dude with viking features so big bulky and furry describes me to a T why would I worry if my lady is also a little fuzzy

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind hairy girls and i like girls with hair down there.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would not even notice , as I ignore strangers by default and eyes to self. I wouldn't care if I did notice , it's the persons own choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's her choice, still find it kinda gross tho, like neckbeards with hair down to their back but if they wanna look like that go ahead

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't care much about her appearance. Depending onhow hairy she is will have negative opinion like eww. Definitely not somebody I'd ask out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Armpit and leg hair is disgusting on a girl. But do whatever you want (don't expect to have boyfriend though).

1|0
    2|0
  • Its not my business, plus my parent told me not to judge and look at people in public (unless they call me)

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls with hairy armpits?
    Not an issue for me.
    Girls with hairy legs?
    A minor issue for me.
    Girls with beards?
    Kind of a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing , I think no one is that idle to see all these that some will notice her armpits hair or hasn't shaven her extra hairs

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine as long as your not hairy. I would be repulsed by unshaved armpits.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had time to have an opinion on weather some randomer walking down the street with hairy legs or not I'd be richer then I am now

1|0
    0|0
  • I might look a bit and wonder. But that about sums it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s gross, I’d rather a girl have a hairy ass then hairy armpits 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very unnatractive, instant turn off to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• Gross feminist who needs to get over herself.

1|1
    1|0
  • You do you girl! Shaving is tedious so if you don’t wanna do it don’t haha, body hair is natural so don’t worry about it

3|3
    0|0
  • I’m way too self conscious to walk around with hairy legs so when I haven’t shaved for a few weeks I wear long jeans to cover it up 😂 So when I see a girl walking around with hairy legs I envy them that they have the courage 👍🏻

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a true believer in minding my own business and what doesn't concern me should be left alone. How a person grooms themselves is a personal thing and none of my business. I could care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • it'll catch my attention for 2 seconds max before i mind my own business. i'd probably just go 'damn' in my head and continue doing whatever i was doing lmao it ain't my body so idrc but i'd still be surprised bc its rare to see a hairy girl here

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think a lot of people would notice that sort of thing in public generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like it but I don't really have a problem with it. It's your hair, it's natural, so you can do whatever the heck you want with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't probably even look long enough to notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • its her business and not mine so it wouldn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • So what differs between you and guys !
    Literally disgusting

2|1
    1|0
  • No one has to shave if they don't want to!!! It's just a marketing thing that became a social expectation, but doesn't have to be followed through

1|0
    0|0
  • She’s either unhygienic, unbothered or chill af lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The way you take care for yourself represents the way you respect yourself. Thats all I say.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she's got a lot of guts

1|0
    0|0
  • They need to shave

1|0
    0|0
  • Lack of hygiene

1|1
    2|0
  • I would think “she’s confident”