I am a his creepy stalker but, it dosen't seem to bother him? Why?

I have had an obsessive crush on a guy for 2 years. He is funny, really cute, confident , athletic and popular. He is my neighbor, attends the same school as me, and is my upperclassman. He dates girls that I can't even compete with. I am an unattractive dorky girl, people think that I am quiet and reserverd. I wrote him a letter signed with my name"Alexis" . My friend handed it to him. Apperently he forgot my name ,he asked who Alexis was, so she described me to him. He said he knew me. She said he seemed calm and not freaked out at all that it was me. I never saw him until a month later, he was staring at me andwhen I looked back at him he did not turn away, he held his gaze for at least 5 seconds. I never talked to him about the note . Months later he got another girlfriend. That summer I fund his number and texted him. I asked him about the note. He didn't seem to remember or even know who Alexis was. So, I appologized for bothering him. minutes later on face book he posted something about "having a nice relaxing day at home alone" I found this odd because he seemed annoyed whenever I texted him. 2 months later I messaged him on facebook asking him for a ride to school because I needed one. He never responded. This school year he is in my lunch wave . I have aught him staring at me before, when I looked back at him he still held his gaze and didn't turn away. He makes direct eye contact with me sometimes or he watches me as I walk by. He never seems to try to move away from me when I am near or anything. When he is behind me in the hallway I think he sometimes listens to my conversations I have with my friends. It's not paranoia, I see him looking at me. One time I commented on one of his facebook statuses and his girlfriend " liked" my comment. I don't believe she knows anything about me liking him. In fact we have never met. she dosen't even go to my school. I thought after this he would finally block me or delete me, but no. I want him to put me out of my misery and finally be mean to me so I can stop liking him! Why dose he keep staring at me ?
+1 y
I'm sorry that this is so long lol!
2
2