Is smoking really a turn off?

I don't know i don't really find it a turn on or turn off i just think oh you smoke? cool. But then i also see people say they get put off when they see someone smoke?
Thanks for all the feedback guys and girls, i've read every single comment and it's great to read everyone's opinion on the topic. P. S. i'm a regular on this website so i would really appreciate a follow if anyone wants to see more of my questions and opinions on other topics in the future. feel no pressure to follow though. thanks awesome peeps.

68111

Most Helpful Girl

• It is, it's gross and awful for you. With all of the science about how bad it is available to the public, smoking as a young adult to me is equal to being plain stupid.

• I agree that it's stupid to smoke every day, but I think it's ok to do it once in a while. Just like alcohol, it's ok to drink it with tolerance, but you can't become an alcoholic.

• What about them?

• a lot of them educational and funny from how they were said.. XD like yours “people have the “right” to die” “