Should I tell my parents that I have a slight crush on Gregory Peck and Al Pacino?

I just turned 17, I find these two actors are incredibly irresistible and attractive. I think it’s because of their appearance and how they dress unlike guys have tattoo everywhere and dye their hair. I love how they are so natural and love their personality. What I wanna know it’s am odd and should I tell my parents? I am kinda struggling becuz I don't know how will parents react to their daughter having crush on older gentlemen or celebrity 😫Should I tell my parents that I have a slight crush on Gregory Peck and Al Pacino?Should I tell my parents that I have a slight crush on Gregory Peck and Al Pacino?Should I tell my parents that I have a slight crush on Gregory Peck and Al Pacino?Should I tell my parents that I have a slight crush on Gregory Peck and Al Pacino?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They'd be old enough to be your great grandfather.
    If they're still alive. Al Pacino is anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know, but I don’t fine guys at my age are attractive,

• Show All
    • I'm not an actor though so you wouldn't see me acting in anything

• Ofc I will not see u acting πŸ˜‚

• Well I've never told my parents about my crushes but go ahead if that is the kind of relationship you have with your parents

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I will tell them when I turn 18 becuz it’s kind of awkward to say this underage

• Well if you find it to be less awkward when you are 18 do it when you're 18 :P But why do you feel the need to tell your parents about it in the first place?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who wouldn't find them attractive? 😍😍 I also find Richard Gere attractive (especially in gis 40s-50s)

But no you shouldn't tell them, that'd be really weird if you told your parents that

It's literally so normal to have crushes on celebrities

1|0
    0|0
    • Slight crushes though lol not actual loving them type of a thing

• I know what u mean, glad I’m not actually alone πŸ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think telling them will make any difference

1|0
    0|0
  • ... What on Earth are you talking about? Why bother your parents with your desires, and why would they care? Weird question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid Gregory Peck is dead. Has been since 2003

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, he’s dead when I was 2

• Sure, why not?

1|0
    0|0
    • But how would they react? Both men are so much older than me

• Peck is deceased. It's totally OK to have celebrity crushes.

• Haha. They'll be amused. Go ahead...

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg I’ll be so embarrassed 😳

• Show All
    • Yeah I think you better not use the "crush" word now. Use "idol". That will sound harmless... πŸ˜€

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• YES!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to tell them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why would you need to tell them? That's creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to tell your parents about a celebrity crush?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes