Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls?

• Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Scantily dressed
  • Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Fully clothed
  • Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Unclothed
    Vote C

518

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm always fully clothed and I think I look good like that. I'm not comfortable if I barely wear something, even at the beach

• I feel a dress compliments a girl more rather than baring it all

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    Unclothed = more attractive to the eyes, but not to the mind... get attention but no respect

Clothed= not attractive, but have respect...

• Everyone knows it but is the action following the words... that answer also everyone knows it... and then we are surprised why divorce and suicide and single. mother has increased.
      I am not surprised at all.

• Yes. From an primal standpoint, female bodies are usually more attractive the more nude they are. :D

PS your option for fully clothed is not fully clothed.