Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls?

• Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Scantily dressed
    Vote A
  • Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Fully clothed
    Vote B
  • Are girls that are dressed scantily more attractive or fully clothed or unclothed girls??Unclothed
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm always fully clothed and I think I look good like that. I'm not comfortable if I barely wear something, even at the beach

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel a dress compliments a girl more rather than baring it all

Most Helpful Guys

• Simple
    Unclothed = more attractive to the eyes, but not to the mind... get attention but no respect

Clothed= not attractive, but have respect...

1|0
    0|0
    • Everyone knows it but is the action following the words... that answer also everyone knows it... and then we are surprised why divorce and suicide and single. mother has increased.
      I am not surprised at all.

• Yes. From an primal standpoint, female bodies are usually more attractive the more nude they are. :D

PS your option for fully clothed is not fully clothed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Fully clothed

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted be because it's classier as a rule

0|1
    0|0
    • I voted for unclothed, but I was thinking of my girlfriend at the time. lol

• Fully clothed

0|0
    0|0
  • Men will pick fully clothed because they aren’t very attracted to the female body.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Women look great naked, but they actually look a little more enticing, when they have a little on, and leave a little to the imagination. That's because the imagination is what makes a woman the sexiest to entice. Of course, when you are heading for sex, the mind goes into that mode, a he gets real hard, and a guy wants to get down and dirty, and nude is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence is attractive, so if the woman is feeling sexy she will appear to be sexy no matter what she is wearing. If she is 'fully clothed' by wearing a sun dress yet is feeling sexy and skipped the bra and panties then I would find her to be sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • full clother much more attractive then the others for me
    but i do like roleplaying in bed with my girlfriend meaby thats why ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly as a guy... it depends on what you're looking for. Looking to just fuck? guess what, cleaviage trumps her stupid good intentions in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be diplomatic and say depends on the occassion but often scantily can look trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fully clothed. No one but your doctor and your partner should be seeing all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is obvious what answer will get most votes when you put photos like those. It is like you put clown and muscled guy and said "chose"

0|0
    0|0
  • Really depends what you are after... and depends on situation, and girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think being attractive has anything to do with the clothes they wear... or don't wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the bare legal minimum left to the imagination, show off all that good stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fully clothed , I would totally ignore the others

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends who they are trying to attract

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress smart and sexy, make me use my imagination!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unclothed is the best ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Fully clothed

0|0
    0|0
  • Gotta go with unclothed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes