If she doesn't text back does that mean she's not interested in you?

I've known a cool girl for many months and she's cool we get along well even this one other girl said that me and her make a cute couple. She even told me herself that we would be a cute couple. We have yet to share what we really think about each other. The other girl told me that she likes me and so I told the girl that I think she's great and that we should hang out outside of work (we work the same job). There was one day where she was wondering why I didn't text her back but ever since then I have texted her first a lot and we say a few lines of text maybe over an hour or two maybe less. And then she just never texts back. I've texted her good morning and initiated a few convos and it always ends the same way. Her not texting back and me wondering why. I've decided today's the last day. Today I told her good morning as always and we talked about other stuff and then she asked me if I had to work today and I said "no why" and she said "just asking" . Then I joked around and said "no it's okay I know you miss me but we'll work together on the same day again one day. Jk". After that no response. I say she's not interested anymore if she was before or at all. What do you guys think? We still laugh and joke around at work though and she puts her head on my shoulder a lot when she's tired. She doesn't do this to any of the other guys at work. Sometimes I'll joke and ask her to buy me some chicken wings and burgers and fries and pizza and she takes it serious and she's like "where do you want me to go?" Lol but yeah.
1
1