Why do women tell you their problems if they don't want you to fix them?

It makes no sense at all, If you present someone a dilemma surely the logical response from that person is to try and solve the issue, or offer solutions to help unburden you.
If they just want you to just sit there and listen then why don't they just say "hey, just sit there and listen to me talk for the next hour and every 30 seconds tell me you understand my pain and feel sorry for me". Then they get frustrated when you don't say exactly want they want you to say.

The other day she kept telling me she doesn't know how she's going to get to work while the trains aren't running, but what she wanted was for me to ask her if I should drive her there in the morning.
Then she got annoyed at me because I was actually listening to her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, most women have trouble telling exactly what they want 😂

With that said, it's you're job to figure out when to come with a practical solution (as to offer to drive her) and when to be emotional support ( just be listening, give a hug and tell her everything will be alright)

I know, it sucks to be a guy..

Not all women are like that though 😂

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's often in your best interest to listen to her and not try to solve them. Just reassure her you're there if needed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of women just want to vent and feel like their feelings are validated via emotional support, they don't always want a solution right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people just want to vent, and that's their coping mechanism.
    In the end though, it's all up to them. Some don't want to take responsibility for their own lives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes