Why don't girls say it first?

If a girl likes a guy and the guy is getting hints too and waiting for girl to say it, but she dont do it, why so?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I’m currently in a scenario with a guy, where I know, and he knows, we both like each other. He’s a very mature guy, and hasn’t had any real relationships yet. He’s probably taking his time, as am I. The reason I’m not saying it first, is because I want it to last. I want to know him before I make a move. Women are rumored to think more than men. I think even more than most women. I would be delighted to make the first move myself. I think the reason he would say it first is simply because I wasn’t sure enough to say it before him. I mean, “the right time” isn’t always “the same time”. (As of now, I lost a bet with a friend, and I’m confessing on my birthday though. Wish me luck!)

• Girls fear rejection.

• Everyone fears rejection if they like someone genuinely. Then y the risk lies with men only lol.

• No, beauty lies in personality and how well they treat other people.

• Exactly my point, when a girl or boy is sure about the nature, personality of a person, then there will not be any rejection.

What Guys Said 1

• Traditionally, the man is meant to be assertive risk taker. If a man can't be that, he won't as good a provider (you can fight me on that but it's true). So, a woman waits for the man close the gap. That's also why he's suppose to ask for marriage. He must be brave. Does it make sense? Debatable.

• Well, in today's scenario if a woman is considered to be a tough competition for men in every field, like in profession, art, sports etc then why not here. See if a girl feels that he is the right man for her, she should ask him or tell him.

• May be its your way of thinking. But in this 21st century i guess girls and boys are having equal power and rights to express themselves.

• Why don't you see women proposing then if it's just MY way of thinking. You want to live in this weird version of reality where men and women are 50/50 on everything. That simply isn't the case. There are expectations of men as there are of women. You yourself are asking why women don't ask guys out. They don't want to. It's the guys job. And most agree.