Is it attractive if a girl wears a lot of bracelets and anklets?

Like she has 12 bracelets on each hand and 3 or 2 anklets.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bit gaudy, but it's not really attractive or unattractive... it's just thing. Although it would probably get on my nerves if she did it at weird/appropriate times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to wear about ten wristbands all on one wrist, it wasn't attractive or unattractive, but it was obvious and it even became one of the main things people remembered about me. Besides my tendency to wear stripes.

Im not upset about it when i look at pictures from then, but they werent flashy or expensive, and i mostly wore them as keepsakes.

But actual proper jewellery? You never wear a lot at once, it could be just me, but thick jewellery or lots of jewellery always looks flashy and gaudy to me, like you're trying too hard and/or trying to convince others of your own wealth. Especially if its gold, especially if its a mix of gold and silver.