A close friend is not ready to meet me yet after forgiving me after an argument. We chat frequently, but she needs time. What is holding her back?

Early in the summer I fell out with a with a close friend because I told her I had feelings for her for a long time. She ended our friendship because she was disappointed in me for being so dishonest with her.
Recently though she has forgiven me. She asked me out for a stand up performance a couple weeks ago. Now though, she says although she has forgiven me, and although we chat frequently, she is not ready to meet me yet. What do you think is holding her back?

11