How should I fix this ''problem''?

I don't really want to call it a problem since this is basically me since I was young. You see my parents and everyone around me say that I'm almost emotionless and some even say 'apathetic'. They noticed it a lot. I didn't cry at my grandma's funeral, they say that I speak in monotone, and they said that making me smile is almost impossible.

Apparently, I don't really or I can't really feel that thing. I can't see me being emotionless but being calm. How should I fix this?

Fix which means, fixing their impression

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... I finally get to read about someone like me I do I one emotion. I know well anger at people who and grieve too long I know I'm heartless at times but what is the point in reliving her death over and over.. I say enjoy the life she led and the memories you had together a few weeks is fine but move on. She or he would not want you to be sick with depression over it..

Oh if your still reading this back to your question you don't.. you can grow emotions.. or at least I have not been able to. I even have a son of course I say love and i would never leave him but is it real?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think it is nothing permanent. It happens to people out of boredom and rigid routines. Like I felt this during my university years especially when stressed out. I became less concerned about family and my relations and more focused on University work. Kind of a robotic feeling.
    What you need is some change I think. Try spending more time with your family and friends

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing to fix as you look at things with reasons and so what you didn't cry at a funeral, I don't cry at funerals as you are the person who more and likely thinks in the family, and you just a calm person

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have intense reactions to sensory stimuli, including sights, sounds, smells or textures?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wait. I used to be rather emotionless, however, as life wears me down I've found I have become increasingly pissed off. It's not an improvement, but it is a change

0|0
    0|0
  • Murders always an option, can't have a negative opinion if you aren't breathing! (Just a bad joke)

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you have to?

are you sure you are calm?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't try to be disingenuous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand you. Too well, alas.
    Learn to put up the show society expects.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes