How should I fix this ''problem''?

I don't really want to call it a problem since this is basically me since I was young. You see my parents and everyone around me say that I'm almost emotionless and some even say 'apathetic'. They noticed it a lot. I didn't cry at my grandma's funeral, they say that I speak in monotone, and they said that making me smile is almost impossible.

Apparently, I don't really or I can't really feel that thing. I can't see me being emotionless but being calm. How should I fix this?

Fix which means, fixing their impression

09

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... I finally get to read about someone like me I do I one emotion. I know well anger at people who and grieve too long I know I'm heartless at times but what is the point in reliving her death over and over.. I say enjoy the life she led and the memories you had together a few weeks is fine but move on. She or he would not want you to be sick with depression over it..

Oh if your still reading this back to your question you don't.. you can grow emotions.. or at least I have not been able to. I even have a son of course I say love and i would never leave him but is it real?