Girls, Periods can come at the worst times so what was your most embarrassing situation?

Did it affect your plans for the day?
What did you do about the situation?
We're you caught with no tampons etc?
What was your reaction?
Updates:
6d
Please answer and read the secondary question.
Thanks for the honesty ladles

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Out with friends (2 guys and 1 girl) and was wearing light shorts, felt really bad stomach pains, next to know... aunt flow came for a visit. I found this out cuz I sat down and when I stood up awhile later, there was a red bloody patch on the light coloured chair

Still wonder if that stain is still on that chair 6 years later... hmm

0|1
    0|0
  • I was wearing white skinny jeans, the end

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Mine came during gym class once. I noticed when gym was over and I was changing but I was running really late and didn’t have time to put in a tampon so I rushed straight to class hoping that I wouldn’t bleed too much and I could take care of things at the end of class. I was sadly mistaken and by the end of class I’d literally bled a small puddle in my chair and I had to wait until everyone was gone so I could sneakily wipe it all off with some Kleenex and water from my water bottle.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Never forget to insert tampon. I'm sorry it happened

• Show All
    • 6d

Just tell teacher female issues

• 6d

I wanted to but the problem is I was new to the school and super SUPER shy.

• Me and my boyfriend were camping and I got it over night and I slept in his clothes BC we had been "busy" the night before so I had to tell him I was solo embarrassed BC we were miles away from everything so I needed to just bleed he said it was ok he kinda thought it was hot (idk why) but it was still really embarrassing x

0|1
    0|0
  • Weekend trip with my two male cousins to the mountains with the four wheelers nearest store 15 to 20 miles had nothing with me. I was 19 my cousins were 15 and 20 and boy did they tease me. And to make it worse we had at outhouse only running water was cold. And not much privacy in a tent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I always know when my periods are coming so I usually always prepared. Never had a bad situation or anything like that

1|1
    0|0
  • I was at my boyfriend at the times house and I was sitting on his bed and we were talking. I came on and I was just awkwardly sitting there and didn’t know what to do I don’t get any warning signs it’s so annoying.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Did you have tampon on you or did it get more awkward?

• 6d

It got more awkward. I didn’t have anything when he went out to get a drink I ran to the bathroom used a sock and tissue and then told him I’d spilt my juice on his bed.

• 6d

Ouch it happens. Its fun to talk and share funny experiences that aren't funny at that moment

• Yeah I've had times when my period came when I wasn't expecting it so I just folded tissue and used it as a makeshift pad.

1|1
    0|0
  • Did it affect your plans for the day?
    nope

What did you do about the situation?
    used toilet paper as a pad

We're you caught with no tampons etc?
    Yes and i use pads

What was your reaction?
    OH MY GOD! i'm dying! why today? JUST WHY.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol you are obsessed with periods

1|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Lol no hate please? Im curious mine happened multiple times when a woman at strio club had tampon string hanging out and i had to tell them or the wore light bottoms and they start and sometimes didn't feel it. Awkward but usually thankes for lerring them know it.

• I’m always prepared

0|1
    0|0
  • leaked on passenger seat

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes