Girls, would you be mad at your man if he didn’t think of you as a ten, when asked , but rated you a 7, which is still above average?

• Yeah, I’d be mad
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2d
• I don’t know about any other guys, but I’d be happy if she rated me a 7

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I donno not mad cause I asked for it, but id think he was being lenient already so id be lower than a 7 in reality so I guess thatd be kinda upsetting

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest it would really annoy me.. a 7 is terrible...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'd tell her she is a 10 if asked, and, truth be told, if I am in love with her, she is a 10 to me.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I don't care what she'd rate me, because I am doing something right if she is with me, and I'd rather she be with me because she likes my personality and finds me fun to be around.

• 1d

"I don't care what she'd rate me, because I am doing something right if she is with me, and I'd rather she be with me because she likes my personality and finds me fun to be around."
      I feel this type of thinking should be done by the female partner in your relationship as well otherwise it becomes too one-sided

• 1d

@Harsh_Ch: Ideally, yes.

• Girls, don't ask if you don't want the truth. You already know you are not a 10. So it is a trap for the man.

0|0
    0|0
  • When do find yourself thankful for a 7 on a test? If I had to say a 7, it's because there's always room for improvement

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women think they rate higher than they actually are but guys are pretty much the same. A lot of us overrate ourselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls be mad over everything. Jim jefferies explains the 1-10 scale beautifully. You tube it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the numbers to rate people.

1|0
    0|0
  • no one gets 10 they have to work for that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes