Is my ex still interested?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago I didn’t contact her and she started acting different such as social media she’s not someone who appears on there frequently but all of a sudden she’s on there everyday posting quotes and herself at parties which she never does, so I decided to give things another chance and started texting her again but usually I wouldn’t talk to her for every couple of days which I figured made her annoyed as she put up a post that could’ve been referring to me saying how I didn’t have any hustle about myself and my mindset made me unattractive, I’m just not sure what to think as when I text her she responds with one word or e few but she texts back pretty fast or when she can so it throws me off if she really does still like me and thoughts? Sport for the long post as well!
4d
Update, we talked the other day as I saw she posted she likes someone who’s consistent in her life and not showing up whenever so I assumed it was for me after she kept one wording me I told her I’m going to do better and hopefully she’ll see and she said maybe any thoughts girls?

41