Is my ex still interested?

So me and my ex broke up about a month ago I didn’t contact her and she started acting different such as social media she’s not someone who appears on there frequently but all of a sudden she’s on there everyday posting quotes and herself at parties which she never does, so I decided to give things another chance and started texting her again but usually I wouldn’t talk to her for every couple of days which I figured made her annoyed as she put up a post that could’ve been referring to me saying how I didn’t have any hustle about myself and my mindset made me unattractive, I’m just not sure what to think as when I text her she responds with one word or e few but she texts back pretty fast or when she can so it throws me off if she really does still like me and thoughts? Sport for the long post as well!
Updates:
4d
Update, we talked the other day as I saw she posted she likes someone who’s consistent in her life and not showing up whenever so I assumed it was for me after she kept one wording me I told her I’m going to do better and hopefully she’ll see and she said maybe any thoughts girls?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Don't get back with her. Everything that used to be between you guys is dead. You need to let it go and move on. A month isn't long and your ex is definitely rebounding. She's angry at you and she for sure won't give you a second chance. But she will watch you embarrass yourself as you chase after her. That's all it is. I would move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was trying to live past the pain of the break up. Staying at home, beeing unactive is not healthy after such event. It doesn't mean that she is still interested to be with you or any relationship at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know if she’s liked you still she would’ve agreed but she said maybe. She could just be seeing if your willing to wait

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yea it’s confusing I feel like it’s payback as I took my time responding back to her when we started back texting again and it feels like she’s playing hard to get she just recently told her friends that’s she’s talking to someone now and this was after our talk so I’m not sure if she’s referring to us to see where we go or another guy but she hasn’t mentioned anyone so it seems unlikely

• 4d

I have no idea sorry

• I think she still does want your attention but she wants to make you grovel and change. It’s probably not a good idea to get back into that unless you can both communicate like adults. Young girls (teens-20s) tend to struggle with that though me instead resort to passive greasier manipulation tactics. Not worth getting involved in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Man, this is a shitty relationship by the sound of things anyway. She is a petty person. Why on Earth would you waste more of your time on her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes