What do you do when your bored?

I was up until 5 in the morning bored out of my fucking mind. I tried doing the laundry and then I went to a 24 hour shop wearing pimple cream under my nose which was a really bad idea because it looked like cocain. Then I tried to bake cookies but ended up eating half the mixture and then I just went out for a strole which again was a really bad idea because it’s London and going out at 3am for a “strole” in your sweatpants and tank top is apparently not okay.

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on a lot of things. I waste time on here, do one of my hobbies, watch some funny shorts, take a click pen and do jumps with it... that sorta stuff... also Im jealous of your cookies

• Why were you jealous of my cookies? 😂and yeah I watch funny sports and things but my WiFi was down.

• Cookies are my weakness

• Lulz

I can't sleep much too

And most of the time during night, I stay awake

I either do some work or play some movie

• My WiFi just completely shut off so I was literally laying there looking at my ceiling and to be fair I never noticed the swirly patterns before

• I don't play games

And I just need 144p connection for audio and 10Mbps connection for work

• which provider do you have? i have a sister company of T-Mobile, Zyxel.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are bored I recommend looking for a challenge - that is what keeps me entertained. For example - you could do brain teasers online for free. You could try learning a new skill like web page design or computer programming. You could try re-writing a resume or writing 10 cover letters for 10 different types of jobs. You could try learning piano through a piano app on your cell phone. You could try improving your personality in some way by meditating over a flaw you want to overcome or you could try doing a more challenging work out routine. You could also locate a computer game puzzle online and do that.