How often do you change your bra?

I change my bra twice a day lol

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't wear a bra, but from what I've noticed with the women I've been in relationships with, I think under normal circumstances every 2-3 days seems about average. Of course, if you've been doing something where you get all sweaty, it should be washed before wearing it again.

• I just saw your update. Do you think they really get dirty that often or are you just exceptionally interested in being clean? How often do you change your other clothes and your sheets?

It would seem to me that washing them frequently would cause them to wear out faster so you might be costing yourself money by changing so often if it's not really necessary.

• I just read that you should change your bra once a day and not changing bra everyday can cause breast cancer. I forgot which site lol.

• I doubt that not changing your bra every day could cause breast cancer. That seems a little hard to believe. I did a Google search and found one site that recommended changing every day, but they sell bras so of course they have a financial interest in women buying more bras so they can change them more often so I wouldn't really believe them.

Based on what I know, I think every 2-3 days is pretty common and I don't know of anyone that's had any health problems as a result of that, but if you feel better changing more often that's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what i've been doing or if i'm going out later.

If I am getting changed to meet friends I will most likely change my bra as i'll be wearing something different.

But, if I have stayed at home all day I won't change it... that is of course if I have been wearing a bra which I usually don't at home anyway.