Should I Shave My Legs For The First Time?

I'm debating whether I should do this. I haven't worn shorts to school at all yet because I have hairy legs. However, they're hairy yet smooth since the hairs are thin. The hairs are thin yet noticeable and dark. Should I shave my legs because I think that if I shave my legs, they'll grow back thicker. People say thicker is a myth but whats the point of whether if it's just what I "feel" or whether or not its true if it's how I feel it seems like? My armpit hairs grow back literally overnight so I'm assuming my leg hairs might too which means I have to shave everyday and have stubbles a lot. Please help. I don't want cactus legs but I also want to wear shorts. I don't have nair and can't get it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know pretty much anything about shaving legs but judging by the amount of TV commercials, I thought women's leg shaving "gadgets" have become super effective. Also I highly doubt they will grow back over night (at least the first few time). Finally, if it means anything, whenever I see a girl with shaved legs, I sometimes just freeze admiring them so yea, guys would dig it if you did that

0|0
    0|0
  • I say no and that's because it seems like that you don't want to. Wear shorts if you want. You'll find that a lot of people won't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, that's what girls usually do. Get used to doing it, because you'll be doing it sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls are supposed to SHAVE THEIR HAIRY LEGS FFs
    are u even a woman? pathetic

0|0
    2|0
  • I shaved my mustache for like 15 times and its still thin

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your legs. Please shave your legs

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

Why not?

What's so big deal about it,

0|0
    1|0
  • If you wear skirts, do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well all you can do is try or get a wax.

I like ladies with hair but personally I just date blonds. Not sure how it ends up that way but it does. They have hair and you feel it but it is not really noticeable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You can shave your legs if you want too. If it helps at all, I've been shaving for 3 years now, and there's been no increase in my hair growth/thickness. If I'm lazy and let the hair grow out, it goes back to a fine tip and is soft, not cactus-y. If you're really worried about it, use wax or sugar wax instead as neither of those have any myths about hair growing back thicker, if that makes you feel better about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it a try. And yes, hair growing back thicker once you shave it is definitely a myth. It depends on the person but for me, I can get away with shaving my legs less often than I shave my armpits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try it... keep a razor in the shower to do it with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes