Girls, do you get attracted to other people when you are in a relationship?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Of course. I love my partner and am committed to him, I’ve never been with anyone else or wanted to be with someone e else since being with him - but I’m not blind. Other people are hot and I feel attraction to them, even though it’s nkt something I would want to act upon

1|1
    1|0
  • Yes I still find other guys attractive might even have a tiny crush. But I only look and never touch or act on any of those thoughts or feelings.

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• I mean... I notice if a guy is attractive, but it's not like I feel like doing anything about it. I've noticed when a relationship is going badly that's when I start to find attractive guys more compelling. I start to fantasize about them sexually and socially. I've never done anything about it tho. But so far me starting to feel attracted to another guy while in a relationship has been the clearest clue that my current relationship is going downhill.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and sadly fairly often. Maybe it's because I interact with a number of attractive men due to work, maybe it has to do with disliking my partner at the time or maybe I'm not fully monogamous (I'm still loyal but I get occasional crushes).

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I could think someone is attractive but I'm not feeling attracted. It's like art, you don't feel sexually attracted but you like the way it looks like.

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on how the relationship is going tho... like in December i was kinda seeing a guy and i knew he was lying to he... he did not really like me and i knew i was being played but still were kinda were together... because he was that type of guy wanting to toy with me... i allowed myself to respond to other guys but now that I'm with somebody who's genuine... i avoid these things... i just don't respond to other guys anymore

0|2
    0|0
  • I notice attractive people but there's no special urge. You notice it, and have no desire for anything more. If I'm happy with my guy, no attractive person would make think otherwise.

2|1
    0|0
  • yeah but it doesn't mean i'm going to date the guy ya know

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I'll always think someone looks cute or sexy but I wouldn't act on it because I would've already had someone who is cute and sexy to me and everything inbetween and they are mine :0

0|1
    0|0
  • Attracted yes, but not in a serious way unless i'm unhappy with who i'm with.

2|1
    0|0
  • We're not blind. Besides, it's just "eye candy" attraction and nothing more.

1|1
    0|0
  • All the time. I will never take satisfaction in one man only, I’m afraid. I wish I could have a few who would tolerate each other’s presence.

0|1
    2|0
  • I find other people attractive but I dont find myself attracted towards them

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes however when my gut tells me know its for a reason to stay faithful at least for me anyway lol

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes especially when I see them treat Their girlfriend really good

0|1
    0|0
  • Um... even if rare I have to say yes. Nothing I wanted to act on though.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.

Never been in a relationship...:(

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but I wouldn't cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but I don't act on it.

0|1
    0|0