What makes a girl/woman less feminine?

(Characteristics regarding Both Behaviour and look)
Differences based on Looks are obvious but.. behavioural differences?
I can't think of any behavioural characteristics, and to me, it's all bs to call someone less feminine or too girlish based on certain behaviour.
Thank you all for presenting your views, I wasn't expecting these many responses, I really wish to question many people back but that's not happening coz app loads very slow 😐, I'll do that soon, it'll be fun I hope 😁😊

2361

Most Helpful Guys

• I agree with you, it is kinda silly to call some less feminine or masculine because of their behaviour. Physically though, I would say being hairy is a lesser feminine trait in a woman...

Most Helpful Girls

• Looks: being tall, wearing plain clothes and never dressing up, short hair (some women can pull off a short cut and still look womanly but in my opinion most can’t), not wearing makeup, being buff, etc.
    Behaviors: being rude, not keeping up with her personal hygiene, being really aggressive, spending a lot of time outdoors (playing in the dirt so to speak), etc.

Those are some things I’ve heard, not saying I agree with all of them.

• Questions like these really pull the scum quality of men out from the woodwork lol It really makes me appreciate the feminist men in the world so much more. Like they're just being what men should be in the first place, but when so many men are so shitty to begin with, men who actually respect women really shine bright like a diamond. Damn. xD

• Any man who calls himself a feminist is your enemy. He's there for easy access to women, not because he's a champion of women's rights.

• I didn't say anything about equality. I said no man who calls himself a feminist is your ally. Those are two very different things.

• Neither of you understand what men think or want despite your arrogance. If anyone here is ignorant it's you. If you want to have a discussion then fine but I won't engage if you misconstrue my words again or preach to me about ideology. I have no patience for it.