Would you date someone who keep his inner child preciously?

Basically, someone who would do what needs to be done to live, but is still a child inside, a Christmas lover, who can marvel at simple stuff like snows or child games, or animals... who likes cartoons and stupid humour... You see what I mean. Someone who had interests in children stuff, and act sometimes like a child.
  • I would.
  • I wouldn't.
  • I'm the child here.
    Vote C

141

Most Helpful Girls

• I would without a doubt, except for having interests in children's stuff and acting like a child.
    There's an inner child in all of us, adults have a way of not showing it or only showing it to people they trust.

• So it would be a problem if, like, he likes to watch cartoons, play legos, and loves Christmas decorations? That's what I meant by children stuff.

• O no sorry, that would be a plus, we'd have a lot in common.

• What did you understand in "children stuff"?

• I'm a child at heart myself so it wouldn't be a problem for me.
    I dont go for pranks though. But the you have something on your shirt joke is still priceless!

• Pranks are a bit too much for me. Jokes are fun, harmless pranks at best, but nothing more.

Most Helpful Guy