Would you date someone who keep his inner child preciously?

Basically, someone who would do what needs to be done to live, but is still a child inside, a Christmas lover, who can marvel at simple stuff like snows or child games, or animals... who likes cartoons and stupid humour... You see what I mean. Someone who had interests in children stuff, and act sometimes like a child.
  • I would.
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't.
    Vote B
  • I'm the child here.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would without a doubt, except for having interests in children's stuff and acting like a child.
    There's an inner child in all of us, adults have a way of not showing it or only showing it to people they trust.

0|1
    0|0
    • So it would be a problem if, like, he likes to watch cartoons, play legos, and loves Christmas decorations? That's what I meant by children stuff.

• O no sorry, that would be a plus, we'd have a lot in common.

• What did you understand in "children stuff"?

• I'm a child at heart myself so it wouldn't be a problem for me.
    I dont go for pranks though. But the you have something on your shirt joke is still priceless!

0|1
    0|0
    • Pranks are a bit too much for me. Jokes are fun, harmless pranks at best, but nothing more.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Im a child then.. I even will play with kids 9 to 11 yo (that sandman game ) and i play like a freaking kid.. I laugh a lot when i play with them (im at the park because i have a 3yo cousin, not because im weird).

0|1
    0|0
  • I find this attractive but only short term. When my boyfriend and i met, it was cute. After about 3 months, it wasn't cute anymore. Is almost like a grrow tf up thing. Yea we can still play with legos, watch cartoons and play videogames on occasion but to do it the majority of the week is a no-no.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean everyone has their thing, if that's yours own it, at the end of the day you won't ever truly be happy with someone unless they love you for all your weird bits and pieces. If you love her for hers and she loves you for yours, your in for a pretty close to perfect relationship. Don't settle for less man.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as he’s still able and willing to take care of his own life. I love people who can retain their childish wonder and optimism.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's what I meant by "doing what needs to be done".

• A good balance of maturity and childishness is always appreciated. My boyfriend is really playful and has a childish sense of humor, but he can get really mature and serious if the situation calls for it.

• Sounds like my perfect guy actually, so I’d gladly date him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a child but I don't like Christmas, I like Halloween or Carnival, Christmas is overrated :B

0|1
    0|0
    • Well I said Christmas as an exemple, because I love it, but Halloween of Carnival work too ^^

• I'm the child here so no. It would most likely not work.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it would, if you have that in common

• I don't think so, I'm also not responsible at all so it would surely annoy him. It would be like taking care of a child completely for him. Too I need to be with someone quite strict cause if not I'm going to eat whatever I want when I want and sleep at 7 am, etc...

• I'm the child here and I'm very childish at times so it probably won't work out so no

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C. No shame here <3

0|1
    0|0
    • Hope you don't have shame, that's the best thing :p

• Me? No, keeping your inner child is nothing you should be ashamed of. In fact, it's a good trait! I salute to everyone who doesn't mind being childish from time to time, haha.

• mmm no

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m the child here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • ' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes