Are bikini pics inappropriate?

Do you think posting bikini pictures (Not posting with butt) on Instagram / the internet is inappropriate? Why?
  • Yes, it's inappropriate
  • No, it's okay

735

Most Helpful Guys

• I just don't see what reason there could possibly be to do it besides for attention from the opposite sex.

What I'm saying is that yes, women are seen wearing bikinis in public all the time, and nobody bats an eye. But that's because they have a legitimate reason for doing so: to swim without getting their clothes wet.

If someone deliberately goes out of their way to post a picture, specifically while she is wearing a bikini, as opposed to any other kind of clothing, the sexual intent HAS to be there. There is just no other explanation.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. it's not inappropriate. If you're comfortable with it.. then post it.