Ladies, do you see guys who have pets as better partners?

I mean, if they're good pet owners, they've proven to be caring and responsible, and if they can take care of a pet, they can be better at taking care of kids too.
  • YES
  • NO

8045

Most Helpful Girls

• Everyone is more appealing if they have pets. I wouldn't even be friends with anyone who hated animals let alone date an animal hater. To be that means something is wrong with them.
    How can you not like pets.

• No not really, depends on the guy.
    My ex: loves cats and will even keep cats that he finds outside, but was he a great person? No he wasn't, he took advantage of me and always asked for money, when I finally said no and I couldn't give him anymore money, he broke up with me a week later saying how I'm boring and he likes girls that are wild and likes to party.
    My boyfriend: not a pet person, he likes dogs but doesn't find the need to buy/adopt one. Is he a great person? Yes, he spoils me, buys me everything, willing to send me money if I ever need help, he respects me and my choice to wait to have sex til after marriage, he listens and always finds a way to cheer me up.

• As for kids wise, my ex doesn't even want kids
      My boyfriend treats his neices and nephews like they were his own kids.
      He knows that one day he might become a father in the future and he hasn't said anything about not wanting any

Most Helpful Guys

• Having a pet doesn't really tell much about "how good of a father" one is or about how responsible they are.
    But I do think the choice of their pet is a very telling sign about their personality in general.

Personally, I never get along with dog people or those who dislike cats, and find most of them to be rather unpleasant.

• You know what I wonder if the poll results would be influenced if you put a bunch of pictures of ugly dudes and not so cute pets.

Good looking dudes and cute pet images probably create positive associations in the minds of people voting but I wonder if its enough to sway the vote ^^