Girls that have, have you?

If you're one of those girls that wears black leggings and always keeps a straight face every time a player comes up to you and try to ignore looking down so he can play it cool and run game on u, and have had them who can't, end up looking down, jaw drops hard😮😮, then they can't get through ur straight face, have u gone home afterwards and done 1 of these, thinking of how easily u won against a player like that?
  • Not 1 of these girls/I am, but haven't won against one like that
  • Yes, but haven't done any of these
  • Yep. Looked in the mirror at me in em, at the booty&Upper legs spots, satisfied
    Vote C
  • Yep. Checked my weight on the scale, satisfied, sure I'm thicc enough
    Vote D
  • Yep. Practiced my hip stuck out, hand on my hip stance in em, looking at my booty stuck out in particular, satisfied
    Vote E

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Mah Boi, you're a whole new level of creepy. Also everyone knows you're a dude, there's no use in hiding behind a pink anon.