Can women in the military wear natural looking makeup while on duty?

I don’t mean on deployment

1118

Most Helpful Guys

• I have no idea why any girl would care about that when in uniform. Individuality isn't something you're supposed to embrace while you're a soldier.

It reminds me of when Onision was complaining about having to cut his hair when he joined the air force.

• We’re not talking obvious make up here, just a small amount allowed in most professions

• Well they can do what they want if not in deployment.
    But if you choose a profession that involves such deep questions like "When can I kill or assist in the killing of a person" or "when do I let someone behind to die to save myself", you're definetly asking the wrong ones.

• Thanks. But your mistake is in the ignorant assumption that those questions weren’t ones first thought about longer ago already.

• So you can decide when to kill somebody but not when to wear make up?

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know about military but police women do. I've seen them wear false lashes and a face full of costume makeup to work. That along with Breastimplants and butt injections, its crazy

• Wow, I’d never go that far but each to their own.

• There isn't a downside at all. You still have the same number of men as before, you just have more people in service now. Being in the army doesn't equate to being in the infantry or first lines either, I can't figure out why you think it does.

As for European countries, that makes little sense. There have been black and brown people living in Europe for ages with 0 connection to the culture their ancestors came from, just like in North America. Your skin colour doesn't determine your loyalty to the country you are raised in. People native to Europe are tons of different colours, since native means being born there. Most people in the UK have a lineage that comes from outside the UK, does that make them not eligible to join the army?