Gave a girl Im casually friend with, a surprise non-romantic gift, something she needs for everyday use, she replies I didn't need to do it, why?

Gave a girl Im casually friend with, a surprise non-romantic gift, something she needs for everyday use, she replies I didn't need to do it, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• That´s called being polite.

0|1
    1|0
    • Ok.. update. I messaged her, not to feel forced to keep it, as I did not want her to feel indebted, or trying to manipulate.
      She said did not quite expect it from me.
      So I said sorry probably a million times. Does she hate me? or think I am being creepy?

• Show All
    • Thanks @Marketdata... it is a very weird nick

• She either goes offline or appears offline when ever I am in, why is that? I am just having a guilty feeling that I embarassed her.

• That's just something you ask you should still give it

0|1
    0|0
    • She didn't ask anything. I just thought it would be nice thing to do.

• Show All
    • Thank you for your opinion...👍👌👍👌

• I Think you are overthinking it. But okay. No problem

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She doesn't want to feel obligated to you because you are friend zoned and she wants no relationship with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ouch! No none of us is actually looking for a romantic relationship. But I can catch what you are implying... she probably doesn't want to keep any form of relation, which is bit weird.

What Guys Said 3

• Tone? Was this what, yesterday? Seems possible she just says that to be polite. Especially since it was a surprise, a spontaneous reaction is something she might already mildly regret.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually about 2 weeks ago. I guess she was really just being polite.

• I guess a lot would depend on what the gift was and how much it cost. Some people really don't like receiving gifts from unexpected sources.

0|1
    0|0
    • 20 bucks, a wallet, she was looking for that type for quite sometime. I found it I just thought it would be a nice gift. Keep in mind though it's not like we are besties and see each other everyday.

• Did she take it though?

0|1
    0|0
    • I sent her via post, so I would never know... and will never ask.

• Then she was just being polite.

• Ok... thanks. I think I understand your point.

Recommended myTakes