Gave a girl Im casually friend with, a surprise non-romantic gift, something she needs for everyday use, she replies I didn't need to do it, why?

33

Most Helpful Girls

• That´s called being polite.

• Ok.. update. I messaged her, not to feel forced to keep it, as I did not want her to feel indebted, or trying to manipulate.
      She said did not quite expect it from me.
      So I said sorry probably a million times. Does she hate me? or think I am being creepy?

• Thanks @Marketdata... it is a very weird nick

• She either goes offline or appears offline when ever I am in, why is that? I am just having a guilty feeling that I embarassed her.

• That's just something you ask you should still give it

• She didn't ask anything. I just thought it would be nice thing to do.

• Thank you for your opinion...👍👌👍👌

• I Think you are overthinking it. But okay. No problem