Will I ever find someone?

I’m a socially anxious girl, I’m not the prettiest I have been told that I am ugly by some people and pretty by a few people, I’m super awkward , I make people uncomfortable, I never know what to say, where to look, or how to act around people who are not my parents or my brother, nobody approaches me or notices me, I’m like invisible, but deep down inside I am sweet, caring, affectionate, and compassionate. Nobody likes me though I make people want to leave. Will someone like me ever find someone will a guy ever love me? I want to find love like this people in love stories or shows but every time I watch them I think that’s cute but then I get sad feeling like I might never have that. I don’t even have friends

19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't if you wait until it somehow finds you, like fate or something like that. You have to work for it.

A guy friend told me this yesterday, I think it is pretty accurate.