Girls, what do you mean when you do that?

So, I'm in high school and there's a girl 1 year younger than me. She hugs me all the time, for very long periods (even though I tell her I don't like hugs), she touches my butt, tells my friends I'm hot when I'm not around, and other things like that. She's very attractive, and seems to be very cool though I don't know her so well. What do you think she wants? Could it be something serious or just sexual? Please tell me what you think about this situation and what would you be thinking if you were the one behaving like that.Girls, what do you mean when you do that?
Updates:
Also, last week she told me she likes difficult guys

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think she likes you :) and about the butt grabbing that’s kind of weird but funny though 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess something sexual but if you go slow it can turn serious

0|1
    0|1
    • Oh, I think I'll wait some time and try to get it slow then

• Show All
    • @0112358 it can make it serious then to just give all at once them she has to work for it but you don't have to agree

• @asker no problem:)

Most Helpful Guys

• She totally wants you. If you like her then ask her out or just arrange to be alone with her and kiss her.

0|1
    0|0
    • that would be nice. Thanks

• It's pretty forward with all the butt patting in high school. But pal she is looking for attention and my guess is that she wants to show you her panties. Off and on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• You seriously have no clue? And they say guys are smarter than girls. This proves otherwise.

1|0
    0|1
    • You could read the question properly, then you would understand what I really wanna know.

• I know what you want to know. I'm surprised you can't figure it out yourself. Seems obvious to me.

• It's a bit forward but yeah she likes you. Why not ask her out?

0|1
    0|0
  • I want it I ant it not, just slutty bitchy

0|1
    0|0
  • She sounds like a loser... how bout you file sexual harassment charges... she’d most likely do that to you if the roles were reversed.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, possibly, though I'd never do that. I'm alright anyway, doesn't bother me too much

• I wouldn’t do that to a guy that I actually liked... but maybe that’s the way she shows guys she has feelings for them. Be nice to her and see where it goes

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I've been thinking about it. I think most girls wouldn't act like that next to a guy they actually liked

• But she knows I'm shy and don't usually date girls. So I don't know, I'm kinda confused.

• That sound really off/weird.. and her touching you without your permission/even though you told her you don't like it is sexual herassment (seriously she touches your ass?). Anyways, reading this gave me mega creep vibes she's probably just trying to play games. If someone was interested in a relationship they would at least respect you/respect your boundaries.. wtf.. run for the hills my man.

Also, I just realised you're both very young. Might just be a crush and that might be the only way she knows to express it.. still really weird though.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think I'm gonna tell her directly to stop touching me too much; it's kinda inappropriate, specially at school. She's nice tho, you know? I wouldn't say she's a bitch or anything like that, most of the time she's shy and very polite to others. And yes, she really touches my butt lol

• As you said, maybe it's the only way she knows how to express any feeling or whatever

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe sex maybe both. Maybe either.

What do you want?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know man, I was alright, then she started doing these stuff lol I'm gonna take it slow

Recommended myTakes