Girls, what do you mean when you do that?

So, I'm in high school and there's a girl 1 year younger than me. She hugs me all the time, for very long periods (even though I tell her I don't like hugs), she touches my butt, tells my friends I'm hot when I'm not around, and other things like that. She's very attractive, and seems to be very cool though I don't know her so well. What do you think she wants? Could it be something serious or just sexual? Please tell me what you think about this situation and what would you be thinking if you were the one behaving like that.Girls, what do you mean when you do that?
Also, last week she told me she likes difficult guys

83

Most Helpful Girls

• I think she likes you :) and about the butt grabbing that’s kind of weird but funny though 😂😂

• I guess something sexual but if you go slow it can turn serious

• Oh, I think I'll wait some time and try to get it slow then

• @0112358 it can make it serious then to just give all at once them she has to work for it but you don't have to agree

• @asker no problem:)

Most Helpful Guys

• She totally wants you. If you like her then ask her out or just arrange to be alone with her and kiss her.

• that would be nice. Thanks

• It's pretty forward with all the butt patting in high school. But pal she is looking for attention and my guess is that she wants to show you her panties. Off and on.