How the hell am I "not feminine"?

People on GAG are weird...
xx
~ Mrs Manson
First of all, I'm not even "agressive", you guys. Second of all, how would that make me less feminine?
xx
~ Mrs Manson
If you mean I'm not a Barbie doll, then yeah.
xx
~ Mrs Manson

827

Most Helpful Guy

• I always see you as feminine.

What Guys Said 26

• You seem to have changed your mind on the femininity thing, but the reason people think this is that before you've criticised femininity and even said that you hate feminine women. If you do that people will assume that you're not feminine.

• No clue, you seem as feminine as the average woman. Maybe the normies ("normal people") think just because you like Mr. Manson and are both make you not feminine.

• Loose the manly Gothic image and don't be so aggressive... I've seen your comments

• You follow your own rules I guess. I personally don't care if women are feminine or not, doesn't really matter to me.

• Just be you and don't let the others get to you. Don't fall for stereotypes or societal norms or you'll never be happy.

• I think it's just because some people don't view aggression as feminine

• Man, everybody's trying to pretend like femininity isn't an important thing. I don't know what they're talking about. I also don't know if you're feminine or not. But, like masculinity, some men are more feminine, and some men are more masculine. Likewise, some women are more masculine, and some are more feminine. Which is fine. We all have both, but varying amounts.

In any case, what I do agree with is it doesn't really matter, so long as you're cool with you, and whatever people you're interested in are also cool with you.

But, most guys dig feminine women. Like most chicks dig masculine men. It *does* mean something. But I dunno if you're feminine or not.

• Even mr Manson is into Poppy these days.
    Where is your god now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTikIWm-H40

• I wanted to do a scientific analysis, but the AI i use for gender determination crashed on your glasses and hoody :P

• Okay let's see, have a short hair, wearing no dress or skirt, and tying to look tough.

• I don't know what to say. GaG works off of fundamentally different physics.

• Are you not a girl?
    Besides you are feminine in your own way

• I guess because you aren't a one for one lookalike for a Barbie bimbo!

• You're not supposed to give a shit about those assholes on GAG

• You're female, how more feminine can you get lol

• You are a feminine rebel

• Wait... so you are not a dude...

• How am I not a moth?

• In the exact same way that I am "not masculine".

• I don't know.

• Because goths are scary.

• Yep, and thank you for the compliment. ;)

• You are to me

• If you're feminine or not isn't important. As long you're happy with yourself, it's good. I think you're feminine enough.

But some guys may think short hair looks less feminine than long hair. It's because of stereotypical gender roles and fashion.

• maybe your emo lifestyle is giving people a perception about you.

many people don't like that shit.

• I just feel like there's some hypocricy on this subject. Girls will say things like this "just being a girl is feminine"

But for guys to be masculine or "A man"
    he needs to have specific traits or he's a bitch.

• downvote proves it then thanks lol

What Girls Said 8

• Because if you don’t wear bright flowery clothes and have rapunzel hair, people view you as unfeminine cause you’re going against the traditional image, it’s annoying >.>

• I think you are a beautiful tall cool glass of intense velvety mystwrious dark liquid that you can get lost in and trust...

Definitely beautiful 🌹

• I think you are beautiful, you have an aura that speaks of darkness and mystery. And I totally get it.
    For those people that claimed that you are not feminine enough, what would be considered feminine for them then? Some who dresses like Katy Perry or Taylor Swift? Now I feel like throwing up.

• Not everyone knows that SOME goth fashion IS feminine... MORE feminine than these mainstream people's outfits!

You inspire me to unleash my goth side <3 every day! Thanks for this.

Picture is of random goth chick... ROMANTIC GOTH :)

• People view "feminine" as women who dont have a potty mouth and wear bright clothes o. o

• Doesn't really matter how feminine you are. I'm certainly not super feminine. And anyway, you're female and that automatically makes you feminine

• You seem perfectly feminine to me.

• people say the same thing about me