If you're a shy girl, what are you looking for in a partner?

How would you describe a man who you would love to know better and date? If you have a shy friend, feel free to comment what you think she would say. If you're a shy girl, what are you looking for in a partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I am not a shy girl, but I know shy girls and they want a boy that will be good to them and love only them and will be kind to them always.

They like a strong leader they can look up to and trust to make them number one in their life and to know that they will be protected from predictors.

This match is made in heaven!

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who is proactive, someone who notice my little changes, someone who knows what I'm thinking of by the way I act, someone who's honest and confident. Someone who's also cute in anyway is a bonus 😉

0|1
    0|0
    • @Poormanscomedian lol who says all men must fulfill that criteria to date a shy girl. It's an individual opinion and ideal are just ideal, the person you probably end up with wouldn't be your ideal type at all. Opinions differ from person to person fyi.

• Someone who’s genuinely kind, has common sense, observant and has a good sense of humor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Confident, compassionate, godly, strong ( emotionally and physically), tall (or average cus I'm short) understanding, good looks

0|1
    0|0
  • A gentle, sensitive person, to compliment your shyness.

0|2
    0|0
  • kind patient confident (but not self absorbed) authentic compassionate

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone kind and gentle

0|1
    0|0
  • An Aries...

0|1
    0|0
  • Somebody fun, exciting and adventurous but also tender, caring and affectionate.

0|1
    0|0
  • A genuine guy. Not a player.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Brah its 2018, ''Shy girl'', Smh. Good luck finding safe land in the ocean of thots and whores.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes