Should I accept the friendship is over? and if she messages me, should I take her back?😅 was the whole situation, it is detailed. was it my fault?

I think I was rude with what I said.
I enjoyed knowing her in my life, that is why I miss her.

Should I accept the friendship is over? and if she messages me, should I take her back?πŸ˜… was the whole situation, it is detailed. was it my fault?
Should I accept the friendship is over? and if she messages me, should I take her back?πŸ˜… was the whole situation, it is detailed. was it my fault?
Should I accept the friendship is over? and if she messages me, should I take her back?😅 was the whole situation, it is detailed. was it my fault?
Add Opinion