Feminists say women don't need men but judge women who turn down sex with men?

A girl on my other question said to me
""at 28 being a virgin is such a shame, your spouse will not be waiting for you, why would you for him and if your response is that you dont matter you do it for yourself to be pure or a present for him, that is very mysoginistic. And all this if you even get marries and you donΒ΄t become a frustrated 40yo virgin"
So what is the sameful part of being a virgin at 28?
That my spouse will not be waiting for me?
That me waiting for the right man is mysoginistic?
She said " If you EVEN get married"
I want to have children. So yes, I will get married. Pregnancy at 41 is dangerous. Although I'm sure she doesn't want to believe it. If I haven't had hookups then why would I want to settle down? or who would settle down with a girl who rejected men's offers to sex? πŸ˜‚ What man would want a woman who have rejected other men? πŸ˜‚ What man would want a woman who has wanted/ wants only him? 😁
Why do feminists say women can make any decisions they want about their bodies when it comes to promiscuity but judge women when it comes to celibacy?
Is it your body only when you decide who to fuck, but it's not your body when you decide not to fuck at all? Sorry for using the F word.
They say women don't need men, that women can be happy without men. They organize slut walks, say they are not asking for sex and then encourage casual sex with men by their posters.
Actually I'm not planning to lose it any time soon. So she better find a good reason to convince me otherwise.
I'm curious iof you guys would still have the same negative opinion on that girl if I didn't mention that she's a feminist. Do you think she is a stupid person or do you say that because you hate feminism.

219

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't let the opinion of one self proclaimed feminist taint your views of all or most feminists.

Of the feminists I know personally, they would all support your decision to hold off on sex until you're married.

• They can't dfo anything with me views as they bear no logic. I still can't understand what is shamful about rejecting men's offers of ses. If anything giving concent to being a sex object is shameful. How can the opposite of this be shameful?

• She is delusional and wrong and very rude and judgmental, I'd have blocked her. You be you... i admire it more than you could know. Waiting for the right person is very admirable, anyone who says otherwise is jealous they didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• This lady doesn't really sound like an actual feminist. An actual feminist would tell you that its your body and your choice. Do it up or dont do it up, its your personal choice and only really impacts you.