Feminists say women don't need men but judge women who turn down sex with men?

A girl on my other question said to me
""at 28 being a virgin is such a shame, your spouse will not be waiting for you, why would you for him and if your response is that you dont matter you do it for yourself to be pure or a present for him, that is very mysoginistic. And all this if you even get marries and you donΒ΄t become a frustrated 40yo virgin"
So what is the sameful part of being a virgin at 28?
That my spouse will not be waiting for me?
That me waiting for the right man is mysoginistic?
She said " If you EVEN get married"
I want to have children. So yes, I will get married. Pregnancy at 41 is dangerous. Although I'm sure she doesn't want to believe it. If I haven't had hookups then why would I want to settle down? or who would settle down with a girl who rejected men's offers to sex? πŸ˜‚ What man would want a woman who have rejected other men? πŸ˜‚ What man would want a woman who has wanted/ wants only him? 😁
Why do feminists say women can make any decisions they want about their bodies when it comes to promiscuity but judge women when it comes to celibacy?
Is it your body only when you decide who to fuck, but it's not your body when you decide not to fuck at all? Sorry for using the F word.
They say women don't need men, that women can be happy without men. They organize slut walks, say they are not asking for sex and then encourage casual sex with men by their posters.
Actually I'm not planning to lose it any time soon. So she better find a good reason to convince me otherwise.
Updates:
I'm curious iof you guys would still have the same negative opinion on that girl if I didn't mention that she's a feminist. Do you think she is a stupid person or do you say that because you hate feminism.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't let the opinion of one self proclaimed feminist taint your views of all or most feminists.

Of the feminists I know personally, they would all support your decision to hold off on sex until you're married.

1|0
    0|0
    • They can't dfo anything with me views as they bear no logic. I still can't understand what is shamful about rejecting men's offers of ses. If anything giving concent to being a sex object is shameful. How can the opposite of this be shameful?

• She is delusional and wrong and very rude and judgmental, I'd have blocked her. You be you... i admire it more than you could know. Waiting for the right person is very admirable, anyone who says otherwise is jealous they didn't.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This lady doesn't really sound like an actual feminist. An actual feminist would tell you that its your body and your choice. Do it up or dont do it up, its your personal choice and only really impacts you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Maybe she thinks it is playing into the traditional, hypocritical male mindset that women are supposed to wait while men can go around and explore. Traditionally, men with low conquest numbers are seen as "losers", but hold the complete opposite standard for women.

The way I see it is people, regardless of gender, should be free to choose the path that feels right for them, without interference from "friends" that choose another path.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because feminism is a toxic and ultimately illogical movement that is full to the brim with nutjobs.
    At least we agree on something!

0|1
    0|0
    • People shouldn't feel pressured to have sex with someone. It doesn't matter if she is a feminist or not. When or how people choose to have sex (provided its legal and consensual) is for them to decide. Anyone who sticks their nose into someone else's sexual affairs is just looking for something to complain about. What people do and who they do it with is up to them.

• It's okay to express your opinions on others personal choices. That doesn't bother me. We all judge.
      I am curious as why she thinks waiting for the one and only and being only with him is shameful. That's it.

• Then id refer to my original comment

• That whole "sexual liberation" stuff has fuck all to do with feminism.
    It is just whores seeking validation.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cherry picking here, OP. The vast majority of feminists support you in being celibate or sexually active. They support your choice, agency and independence.

The woman that you quoted is a terrible example of a feminist.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stick to your beliefs and ideals. Ignore the "feminists" and be yourself. The right guy for you WILL wait for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think the man that feminists find as confident is the right one for me beacseu feminists ideas and definitions of good man goes against those of mine.

• Tremendous character and integrity Marish. Stand your ground. You're a rare breed

1|0
    0|0
  • you shouldn't listen to feminists, they're known for missing a chromosome or 2. Also, I'm also a virgin at 25 so keep it real fam B)

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Let them do their shit.
    We have our life to enjoy and not waste our time on such things unless they are related to us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about them, they're just a bunch of dumb hypocrites who have nothing better to do then run their mouths on here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't me being abstinent for all my life prove that I put value on my future husband? If I thought like her I would have had her lifestyle long time ago.
      I want feminiosts to explain their views. I know they can't. And it doesn't matter if the topic is about abstinence. In general, It's entertaining to see how they try to rationalize their statements that bear no meaning.
      I like to see how feminists

• Don't pay attention to feminists.

Let them be stupid by themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like someone being nonsensical and obnoxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like they're bullies

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't see how is it possible to degrade a girl who thinks of herself highly enough to share her body only with the man who loves and respects her.

• Show All
    • @SuccessfulHornDog or, more accurately, hypocrites.

• They want all the women to be sluts so they cna be shamed any more. If all the wom, en become sluts the who will preach about morality or loyality of women? We praise moral and loyal women becaseu we know such women exist. If they didn't exist how would we know that moral women are better than promiscuous ones. Sorry I don't know what's the opposite of promiscuous so I used moral.

• Still waiting for feminists to answer. SMH

0|0
    0|0
    • They promote promisucity because in this way slutshaming will be decreased as the more sluts the less slutshaming. Any non-slut woman is a threat to this plan of theirs

• Show All
    • No. My point is they want to be sluts or gold diggers I think to break men's hearts. They want men to be the sex objects.

• Not all men are only about sex tho.

• You’re seriously awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • feminism is a disease that infects the mind and makes their minds ill and sick and has no cure hopefully someday there will be a cure for feminism but I feel bad for those who have fallen ill to the disease called feminism someday there will be a cure for feminism and hopefully, the feminism disease will be cured.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is an idiot, regardless of whether you said she was a feminist. It's obvious she is one, even without you pointing it out, so you mentioning it makes no difference. Just ignore her (and all feminists).

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminists are about demolishing the status quo but they are also opportunists so if the status quo benefits them it riles them up when you deter from it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a virgin girl too and this has nothing to do with feminism. That woman is probably jealous of you being a virgin.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes