Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?

So girls will post photos like this and get mad when men say that they are pretty or sexy. But when a girl says it even if they don’t know either the guy or girl they will say aww thanks babe. Why is that it makes no sense, imagine if a guy did that then he’d be called gay and shit lol. But a lot of the women aren’t even bi or lesbian so why say that? Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• How dare you look at their body? They clearly want you to notice their outfit or new haircut, isn't it obvious?

Sarcasm intended. This is called the 'i need attention, pls compliment me pose' I can understand them getting irritated with some comments cause I've seen sone crude, perverted ones online, tho I've never seen someone get mad at 'pretty' yeah, guys would get ridiculed for it because double standards yet again.

0|2
    0|0
    • 5d

Yea your probably right they do it for the attention and trust me I’ve seen a lot of guys just say normal compliments and the girl will say eww can you not but then a woman will say the same thing and they’ll say aww thanks babe😐😐lol

• They obviouly want you to compliment their personality

0|2
    0|0
    • 5d

Lol how can you when all you see is their ass. But tell me why when a girl complements them they say thanks babe but if the guy says something similar she gets mad?

• Show All
    • 5d

No I don't

• 5d

Oo Okay that’s good at least you have respect for yourself and your beautiful so I was just wondering lol

What Guys Said 12

• Simple

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, I suppose some of them are just doing it to tease the guys. Some might be doing on a bet with their friends. A few might just get the fact that guys like to look a nice butt on a gal. Your guess is as good as mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its women's homo eroticism. They showing loving affection towards one another, but when a man does it he just wants sex some other bullshit logic.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Exactly I can just say think she has a nice ass because that’s exactly what she’s showing lol

• Attention seeking and you're not whos attention theyre after.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Lol I never said me I just see the guys and girls in the comments and I observe lol

• 5d

Ah ok haha, but yeah if they get annoyed when someone compliments an arse out pic or a pic which is 50% cleavage its usually, in my mind, cus they dont find that guy attractive (or other) - they just want the attention grom specifics

• The women I know get mad because there's often a lot more than just "You're pretty."

I've called them pretty, and none of them have gotten mad at me. Sexy is best left reserved for someone who also thinks you're sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Lol not at this day and age anymore sometimes I guy will just say hi and she will screenshot it and say look at this guy trying to talk to me in my inbox

• 5d

I've called women pretty in this day and age, including women your age, and they have never gotten mad at me.

• 5d

Well lucky you

• Cause they're idiots.

I mean you really expect girls posting these kind of pics to be smart?

Let's see how many dislikes I get lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she post it for her friends and the guy she likes. Other than that, “Meh, whatever”.

0|1
    0|0
  • god damn those asses

0|1
    0|0
  • Female behavior defies logic. Don't even try to understand or explain it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they're worried about getting dozens of pervy messages from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's just hoes, man. She's an obvious one.
    Do not expect consistency from women or for them not to employ double standards.

0|3
    0|0
    • 5d

Yea your right

• Show All
    • 5d

I don't know how you can post up shit like this and be all shocked when you get physical compliments from men

• 5d

That’s what I’m saying. They are so dumb

• Good question! This is a serious mind game that chicks play...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes