Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?

So girls will post photos like this and get mad when men say that they are pretty or sexy. But when a girl says it even if they don’t know either the guy or girl they will say aww thanks babe. Why is that it makes no sense, imagine if a guy did that then he’d be called gay and shit lol. But a lot of the women aren’t even bi or lesbian so why say that? Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?Why do women post pics like these then get mad when guys say that they are pretty or sexy , but when a girl says it they say aww thanks babe?

212