What does it mean when a girl does this?

Alright I have this female friend. Weve flirted on and off. Weve recently been talking a lot more often than usual. We planned to hang out and do laser tag and food afterwards but bailed and asked if I wanted to come over to her place instead because she had to clean. I agreed and came over. She told me her roommate was gone and wouldn't be back for the next day. So we're talking for a bit and she invites me to her room because she said she had to clean there too, but when I got there it wasn't anything to freak out over. Then she said to see how soft her bed is. Then she told me to sit on it. I proceeded to. She later joined me on the bed and we talked for a while. I would have said she wanted me to make a move the but we got on the topic of relationships and she talked about an ex A LOT. And talked about the time they had sex which threw me off. Am I crazy or was she wanting me to make a move and because I didn't did she talk about an ex out of frustration? Help me PLEASE!

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like she definitely wanted to do more than talking.

• 3d

Is it possible to redeem this tonight?

• 3d

Well if she’s into you just text her and I’m sure she’d be happy to meet you.